• ARCHIVES 
  • » A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

Pages: 1234

A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

Really sad....Mad creepy man! And I wonder if I'm ever going to sleep tonight...ughh...Why did they eat him anyway?
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

shit my hairs rising and totally is giving me the creeps.. wtf?!what kind of family is that?! i really pity the boy.. gladly they were saved :/
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yaykkss is that true?
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how poor r dem:(
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whew!! scary.. ........................
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

OMG!!! Is this really true?
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is sick but this is true guys, i already checked
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i remember the movie, "hills have eyes" whoa! terrible, noo got to have my medications LOL, what a nightmare, shugs...peace **[/align]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]whoa.....kinda creepy...[/b]:/ [b].....hmmm......by his own family members.....[/b]:O
gang'renz
» n00b
1969-12-31

psychological disorder is dominant. creepy:)
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh my g!!! this is so terrible!!
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

OMG!:o Oh my! i can't believe --exaggerated :O
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aaaaaaaaw!! omg! d r devil. =) =)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]whoa??..unbelievable...[/b]
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

This always happen in the midst where people is away from civilization - worse, they do it as a tradition. Can't do anything about it anyway but this is terrible.
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]is this for real???[/i]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]What the -- . Urgh. Poor kid. Is this really true? Gawd.[/b]
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaahhh.:o is this true?creepy sh**.. <(sorry for that)hehe
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aaah wtf? I sooper fckn hate cannibals AARRGGH! they would pretend like they're young UGH I would be like all panic when that happen to me. waaah! I can't sleeep anymore damn it.
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they're so MEAN!!! how cud they do that? poor boy..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:48

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy