• ARCHIVES 
  • » A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

Pages: 1234

A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

what??..is its true??....porr thing :cry: :crybaby:
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

its so not so human!!!
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Cannibals!!!! :evil: :thumbsdown:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

is this for real?? omg.... i cant believe it
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Oh my!! [/b] :o
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

w-what?! :o :o they ate their own child?! i cant believe it!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

eeewww.. yuck!., is dis 2rue?!., tsk.tsk. i pity the boy!
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wth?? lol,. is tihs really or what?? lol,? no way man,. eew,. for teh cannibal,. despise 'em!
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my Gawd. :O Thats horrible Poor boy. His family should be damned to grave.
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]WTH! cruel people.. and soo gross! poor kid.. =( [/b]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yuck!!so gross..is diz reli true???
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OMG... hate it... gross... is that true? shit
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wak. People these days are crazyyyyyy :lol:
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is this true..? it so creepy..! i cant even imagine eating my child (if i'll gonna have in the future :eh: )
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uh - mii - gosh! thats so creepy! it really sounds real.. :O
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

huh?WTF? what a creepy one...is this true?
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the picture gave me goosebumps :cry: whoa... this is the creepiest thing i have ever heard :paranoid:
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahhhh...so scary...it gives me the creeps :o GOSH so something like that really happens.. i tot it's only in horror movies...wew... =( :wasted:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

OMG! ,is this true?. that family is so mean.. :crybaby:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]wth?! eating the own flesh of their family member?! yuck! the poor kid is sooo pitiful![/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:47

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy