• ARCHIVES 
  • » A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

Pages: 11234

A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

bad_boy20
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

that's what we call cannibalism.. but wait.. y did they eat the boy?!are they cannibals?!did the boy died already before they it him?!is the cause of famine in there area>?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

wata?!!! :o :o :o :o :o scary :penguin: :penguin:
xobubblegumxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

ermm... is this real? if it is that's a bit strange =D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat's horrible, he wil pay 4 dat. :)[/b]
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what the???? :o:o:o omigosh!!! this is really creepy... :crybaby::crybaby: hhmm.. where did you get this story or somethin'..? :)
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Dang! Too much for a family... :o
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Is this real?? OMG...how could the family have done something like that?!! They're such meanies.. I feel sorry for the child..
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Is this really [b]REAL? O.o[/b] I cant believe it. :S :S :S How could that family did that to the child. They're so * * * :disgust: It creeps me and gives me goosebumps. :/
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

darn itt! wth! happen to them OMG!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

shocking!......:o
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OMG :o all i can say is creepy :/
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Goosebumps! :o so horrifying.. *sigh[/b][/align]
ineedyou143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OMG!!!!! i cant bielive it!!!! wew!!!!!!! cannibals!! this gave me the creep!!! oh!:mad::mad:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dey'r cannibals. :mad: [/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]the picture creeeeepp me out., i mena, whenever i click the spoiler, i cant face the piture for even 3 sec., im realy scared., there is sumthing in that girl or guy., brrrr...,,[/align]
lilimu
» n00b
1969-12-31

its this really true :O waaaahhh...it gives me creeps poor child :cry:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'd rather die in accident, then to die by being tortured by my own family, tsk, shame on those people!!! :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him. Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:18

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy