• ARCHIVES 
  • » What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

Pages: 1234567..7

What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

vetra9
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by vetra9 (2008-09-15 08:54:42)

kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

WHAT HAPPEN............. :question: :question:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

yeah, what happened? :question:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow:[/quote] i feel so lonely.. huff
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]What Do You Feel With Your Heart?[/quote] i feel broken heart my girlfriend broke me up :crybaby:
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

=( empty right now =| still waitin 4 her :evil: 2 see me :cry: :norose:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my heart? empty.. :|
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]What Do You Feel With Your Heart?[/quote] i dunno.. cnt relate w/ it(my heart).. :retard:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hurt :crybaby: depressed :cry: and vengeful :evil:

Last edited by micah_km (2008-06-22 09:31:42)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

damn, why is everybody so sad? :paranoid: ya gotta be able to smile and keep your sense of humor through all the bull shit cheer up you guys/girls
dark emo
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: my heart? empty, aching, coz it's broken and i feel it's very heavy
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm happy today!., cause i've got my new hair style!., hehe... and i also went to my classmate's house!
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

my heart?? literally sometimes it hurts..i have this "angina" thingy..in "lame man's term", it's called chest pain, i dunno where i got this "sickness", but the doctor said, i should keep away from stress, but how can i do that when the stress itself is chasing after me?! :lol:..but how's my heart when it comes to "love"?..well, it's HAPPY, BLESSED AND CONTENTED..=)..bow!
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

really happy... sum1 has been took it!!! and i noe,, it will never ever b apart... :wow:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=| nothing anymore.....i'm numb :cry:
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its beating!! =D im inluv!! :wow:
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]... mind you, but a lot of you guys who think that you're so sad and miserable are overreacting. Nuff' said. =|[/align]
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..i feel.. nothing... i dont feel anything... i think im not exist... im empty.. :|
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=pretty_bitch]..i feel.. nothing... i dont feel anything... i think im not exist... im empty..[/quote] [i]Riighhtt... if you feel 'empty' then what is that thing there near your avatar that says: 'Emotionally Disturbed'? Someone's a walking contradiction here, and it ain't me. :doubt:[/i][/align]
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=menikmatic][i]D*mnit to heck. Sorry about this double post. :doubt:[/i][/quote] [i]Yeah, i bet you're pissed. :disgust:[/i][/align]

Last edited by menikmatic (2008-07-04 05:22:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:20

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy