• ARCHIVES 
  • » What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

Pages: 112345677

What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

janeene
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

what's with my heart?? i think it's fine..
lilyan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

I My Heart Love Someone His Name Vetra :wow: I love You Babe:wow::penguin:
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.. i feel fine but empty ..
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

its dark and empty right now.. :evil:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My heart is closed as of now.. I dont wanna love someone Even my mind is closed for relationships.. tss.love sucks! =D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i feel that God moves in my life^^
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

fine. inlove.:wow:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

it beats faster when i hold my crux haha......but im so broken-hearted when he ignores me.....but at least im making fun with him last friday...haha...
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow:[/quote] feel so blessed and love by my Father in heaven... i want to shout out to God how excellence He is!!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

--> tachycardia... compensating.. i think there's something wrong with my heart.. (ECG mode tomorrow)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm... i'm just glad my heart is still beating :D:thumbsup:
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

i feel so lonely!!!..,, well and i can't stop thinking y she did that!!..,, i trust her so much!!..,,
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink] beating for someone ..[/color]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

am now certainly inluv.? ha3...:question:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dont know. it's confused i think. but i can feel that it hurts, somehow. :lol:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i feel. i feel so broken now with jmy heart and i want to cure my heart, meaning im broken. =|
jaycellyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

hhmmmppp??meh?? i feel so sad on that day when we broke up because of our distance..were too far apart...but then,, even though i don't know if he really loves me,, i think it's time for me to move on even though it's too hard in my part to forget him.....but there's someone who accept me and i finally realize that, love does not depend on the physical attraction but it depends on his/her love in you and how he/she respects you...
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love someone but i do not teell her yet...
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=4ryad1]i love someone but i do not teell her yet...[/quote] same here bro.. :crybaby:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

its beating!!!! :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:49

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy