• ARCHIVES 
  • » What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

Pages: 1..1234567

What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

im so happy and soo in love right now... =)
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

its broken,my heart is full of anger and jealousy.and its too small.

Last edited by pinkpunk (2008-09-25 12:40:59)

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]scars......[/b] [b][i]like.sum1.follo9ws.my.style.i.say.dont.follow.my.style.and.they.get.mad....and.when.i.just.tell.sum`.they.get.mad.directly.[/i][/b]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Im rejected :cry: :cry: :cry:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i feel soo happy ............. happy that i have him...
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want to throw my heart away..
mAu yABs u
» n00b
1969-12-31

i fiL like im falLin fOr sUm1.. amff.. dNt kNow if he likes me too.. and sUm1s waiting 4 me.. im sooo cOnfused.. wAt am i sUppOsed to do?? <">

Last edited by mAu yABs u (2008-11-29 08:51:04)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: it's happy. :lol:
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

confused.. i.like.this.someone.but.he.doesnt.seems.to.like me..
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i feel good cause i'm not hungry! :D

Last edited by N4R5i5 (2008-12-06 12:32:10)

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't feel somethong. . . . .
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cant understand waht my heart feels right now... i feel like crying but i also i want to smile and laugh.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....:):):)
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my heart is empty.. nothing at all... but there still had God inside it.. "Trust in God coz Thy know what is the best for you"
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm so happy, eventhough i'm single. :) [/b]
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i feel lil freaky w/ my heart
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

HURT!! AND I FEEL SO MUCH PAIN ALL AROUND ME!! WHEN I SEE OR SAW HIM!! [spoiler]:DBUT FUN HAHA!![/spoiler]
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its beating. but still empty. :D
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i feel so light-hearted. :D
Freeya
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

l am sory l am single =)=)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:18

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy