• ARCHIVES 
  • » What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

Pages: 1..1234567

What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

sooooooo confused! :wallbash:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

I feel broken,very hurt and sad in my heart :disgust:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so confused... :paranoid::paranoid:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=mAu yABs u]i fiL like im falLin fOr sUm1.. amff.. dNt kNow if he likes me too.. and sUm1s waiting 4 me.. im sooo cOnfused.. wAt am i sUppOsed to do??[/quote] [font=DejaVu Sans][b]Avoid sticky caps next tym. :) [/b][/font]
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im hurt...broken..coz we just broke up last night... =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What Do You Feel With Your Heart? :wow: Lets Go For Shared With Friend In Ftalk :wow: For First: i feel so bad and i want to crying now... :crybaby: Because he Have Someone :crybaby: :crybaby: :cryb

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:21

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy