• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

Pages: 123

:arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

:arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of light as sunlight. This fools your body and brain into thinking it’s nowhere near time for sleep. :arrow:# Drink milk. Milk has an amino acid in it called Tryptophan that increase the levels of serotonin and/or melatonin in the brain which slow down brain activity. It’s science folks. :arrow:# Go to bed when you are tired. Different strokes for different folks here. Just because your wife goes to bed at 9PM doesn’t mean you are ready. You might only require seven and half hours of sleep while she might require ten. If you aren’t tired, do something low-key until you are, like read a book, play solitaire (NOT on your computer), or play with some legos. :arrow:# Reserve the bed for bed things (ie sleep and sex). I for one don’t strictly follow this rule as I’ll read some before I go to sleep, but for some people this is a must. :arrow:# Meditate. No, don’t cross your legs and hum, but focus on relaxing…if that makes sense. Take deep, long breaths. Tense each muscle one at a time from head to toe. Focusing on doing this takes your mind off of other things and you’ll be in lala land in no time. :arrow:# Excercise during the day. I emphasize during the day. Excercising at night just gets everything going instead of shutting down for sleep. But excercising during the day tires the muscles out and makes for a solid nights sleep. :arrow: [b]my personal answer i already tried this and worked.. try to concentrate on the upper middle portion between you eyes while your eyes are closed and get at the best position or most comfortable at then clear you mind then your asleep.... eheheheh[/b] :eh:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

yeah gud information.. i get insomniac bcoz i love online in heree hho LOl
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

Hehe., me too., well., this is good!., but it can't be help to me cause i'm addicted here in ftalk!., hehe
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hohhooho... i think it's kinda cool information.... btw,, thx for sharing! :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh my god! exercise is included! Yeah! milk! i love it! :D well, thanx for the information... and now i know... :)
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx guys for posting here coz i thought no one would post.. :D
naruxhina
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]LIAOU.!! THNX FOR D INFO.! HA5.. NYC ONE [/b]
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha.:D simple.:idea: read a book.:wallbash: a thousand-page book. really. works for me.
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww.. . Tiz is helpful, nyo~ =) thanks :thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks for these tips. I`ll try `em tonight :lol::lol:[/b]
--AP--
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool thx 4 sharin and im one of those person who cant sleep at night :thumbsup:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^yeah me too... tnx for the info XD..... i've tried it yesterday night then it worked.....
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha,..nice one!
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

& for guyz... if the list there still cant help u sleep, there's one very effective way.. wohoo [spoiler] masturbate =D [/spoiler] waaaa :penguin: :D
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]..informative. I should try number 1 now. =|[/i] [quote=unmaskedluke]masturbate =D[/quote] [i] I agree. Masturbating is, by far, the most effective way of dozing off.. though I'm not sure if it's the same case for girls, it sure does work for us. It can get a bit messy though.. so ready the cleanex. =|[/i][/align]

Last edited by menikmatic (2008-07-03 13:51:16)

WaStewAter
» n00b
1969-12-31

@menikmatic lol. I did it once but still can't sleep.
xmeekyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

gud advices, i tried to drink [b]milk[/b] & it made me feel [u]sleepy[/u].. =|
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=WaStewAter]lol. I did it once but still can't sleep.[/quote] [i]Really? Maybe you did it the wrong way. ...i don't have to mention how it makes it right or wrong cuz, one, it's a personal thing, y'know. [/i] [quote=xmeekyu]gud advices, i tried to drink milk & it made me feel[u] sleepy[/u]..[/quote] [i]But did you actually fall asleep?[/i] [/align]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ohh thanks for the advices.. im gonna try it...
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha. i tried to try them. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:50

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy