• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

Pages: 123

:arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

darkrenz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

:arrow: tnx for sharing... i will try...^^ i sleep 4 hours a day...
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

thanks for sharing...\ now i know what would i do to sleep easily..i have problems with sleeping...
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=naruxhina]LIAOU.!! THNX FOR D INFO.! HA5.. NYC ONE[/quote] ^please follow and read the rules.. [quote]3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, [b]ALL CAPS,[/b] sTiCkY cApS when posting.[/quote] @tpic-tnx for the info.. i'll try the drink milk thingy tonight coz seriously im a bit of an insomniac XD
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the advices bro.. im gonna try that..
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.. gonna try it.. ehehe.. its hard for me to sleep early.. im insomniac!! thanks by the way..
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol thanks 4 the advice
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!!!.., tnx 4 this forum!!.., well tnx 4 sharing this thing will help me
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]hehe.. nice information. i'll try them.. :D BTW, thanks for sharing.![/align]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=slasher201994]# Go to bed when you are tired. Different strokes for different folks here. Just because your wife goes to bed at 9PM doesn’t mean you are ready. You might only require seven and half hours of sleep while she might require ten. If you aren’t tired, do something low-key until you are, like read a book, play solitaire (NOT on your computer), or play with some legos.[/quote] i'll try this one tonight.. hehe
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx 4 d info .. i need them dude ..
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice information there:) now i know how to sleep in no time
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for guys try to have fun with ur 21st member or let some big guy punch u real hard.. and u'll be asleep in no time..:wallbash:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I was amazed that this thread is still alive... Thnx for posting anyways... and also Ill try to post new techniques how to sleep... :arrow: use some relaxing techniques :arrow: and hypnotism was proven effective.. :arrow: and also someone said reading a book (always worked for me)
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow! i'll try this one! tnx for sharing! see you in school!!! :D :D :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for the info... especially for me, i have trouble sleeping during the night... :eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Good info. :thumbsup: [/b]
mai_trojan
» n00b
1969-12-31

now i know how to sleep in no time thanks 4 the info
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wew good infos..i'll try it..
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha i even tried it when i have an insomia...but it didnt work..poor me..^^
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx fer the info.. I hope it will work
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy