• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

Pages: 123

:arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

[quote=slasher201994]my personal answer i already tried this and worked.. try to concentrate on the upper middle portion between you eyes while your eyes are closed and get at the best position or most comfortable at then clear you mind then your asleep.... eheheheh[/quote] this is perhaps the most effective method for me. I have tried most of the tips, but won't work quite well to me, but this one is so effective. thanks for sharing.
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

@ TS Nice Tips =D, Ill Try them. @Unmasked luke Yeah, that's an effective one :eh:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

try some writing of what happen in the day before you go to sleep like diary or somethin and tada you sleep in no time
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=slasher201994]:arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of light as sunlight. This fools your body and brain into thinking it’s nowhere near time for sleep.[/quote] wow. i'm really going to try this. btw, thanks. this is a big help to me. =|
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm sleeping 8-10 hrs a day, dat's effective. :) [/b]
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sometime i just go to bed and get asleep
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this truely helps.. but i can't stop looking at the computer everytime before going to sleep, so i just calm my mind.. listen choir music, then wuurrp.. i'm dead,
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=slasher201994]:arrow: my personal answer i already tried this and worked.. try to concentrate on the upper middle portion between you eyes while your eyes are closed and get at the best position or most comfortable at then clear you mind then your asleep.... eheheheh :eh:[/quote] Gotta try this tip tonight :D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wow tnx for the info :D Last night, it took me three hours to get to sleep. Wee, I will try it. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:# Don’t watch TV or even so much as look at a computer screen atleast 30 minutes before you lie down. The light from both a television as well as a computer monitor mimic the same intensity of

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:00

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy