• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

Pages: 1234

[align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

15anna93
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

I guess it's not. Because all of us only have ONE HEART. It's clear that we should love only ONE PERSON at a time. If you love two persons at the same time, then, all we need here is [b]Sacrifice[/b]. Let's go by the saying, [b][i]You have to give up something good, if you want something better[/i][/b]. :)
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

well, i'm currently experiencing that situation right now. :( that's why i'm kinda confused.
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i think.. it's possible..^^ but foe me it's impossible.. coz i just have 1 person in my heart.. and never 2.. hhaw..x]~=D[/align]
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it is possible... but you can never love them with the same weight......
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

NOPE!! very simple!! [quote]IF you love 2 people choose the second one, because you will never fall inlove with the 2nd one if you really love your 1st[/quote]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me its impossible cause you'll just hurt both of them at the same time and i don't want that! i'll always only love one :P
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=1shane4]it is possible... but you can never love them with the same weight......[/quote] i agree.. it is possible but it is impossible to luv them same weight//=)
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bad_boy20]i agree.. it is possible but it is impossible to luv them same weight[/quote] yes correct..i agree with you..!!.. but in the end you just hurt the two persons and yourself..
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its possible. u love both truly.. at the same time.. but u have to sacrifice one for u know. deep down your heart.. that u love them in different degree.. and u'll eventually choose the one who is rightful of your love.. xD
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]that's possible for me too however its not healthy why???it only implies you have an unstable mind.[/b][/color]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

and if u will not choose between the two.. u will just end up being alone..:crybaby:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]I agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/b][/color]
xtine05
» n00b
1969-12-31

IDK. haha. but i think its not possible. =)=)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xtine05]IDK. haha. but i think its not possible. =)=)[/quote] [b][color=blue]For mhe its possible however you must choose one....[/b][/color]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I think it's possible. :)[/b]
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[[its possible]] [[like me its just hapend lst yir i love 3 guy at the same time]] [[but now im only loving my only one love]] :wallbash: :wallbash: :wow: :wow::wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]YEAH!![/b] in my opinion its posible cause ive already do like that now,i have 3gf now.....and going to 4gf but i hope that it will be find!! hehehe :penguin: and thats why its posible, just be "wise" cause if ever your other gf know that you have another gf,just dont forget the [spoiler]excuse....or apology[/spoiler] so you cant be zero(0)

Last edited by fyoks (2008-11-21 06:22:39)

ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me no,we only have one heart,we can`t place two special persons there.:D
shut!
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup it can be.. :paranoid:
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]But if you're comparing two person then it's not love anymore right?? I mean you're just choosing which guy is more convenient to your liking and preference?[/quote] yeah. i strongly agree with this sentence the author wrote. comparing isn't love. take note of that. [quote=kcired14]That's why we need Sacrifices.. =|[/quote] uhm, in my opinion, when love is being talked about, sacrifices should not be included. i mean, yeah, go sacrifice your love but it just isn't the right term. what then? letting go? dont do such thing unless you let time do it. let time pass us by. don't force yourself with the right kind of wrong :D [quote=15anna93]I guess it's not. Because all of us only have ONE HEART. It's clear that we should love only ONE PERSON at a time. If you love two persons at the same time, then, all we need here is [b]Sacrifice[/b]. Let's go by the saying, [b][i]You have to give up something good, if you want something better[/i][/b]. :)[/quote] YEAH! i agree. you've got the point sis. thumbs up! :) [b]well, in my opinion,[/b] [spoiler]it is NOT POSSIBLE (Caps for emphasis) to love two persons at the same time. love is meant for only one person. if you feel like you're inlove with two persons, think again. it is not love.[/spoiler] that's that :)

Last edited by serendipity_black (2008-11-22 08:17:01)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy