• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

Pages: 11234

[align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

soul23
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

you can love two person but one is different from the other.
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

[quote=soul23;#3559864;1272863724]you can love two person but one is different from the other.[/quote] I quite agree. :D:D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

No. It's not possible, because your heart is only dedicated to one. Meaning, one is to one.
akocJACKLYN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in my own opinion yeah it is possible to love two person at the same time but you just love the other one more.
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it is not possible to love two persons at the same time. your heart is meant only to love one person. or you may get KARMA!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:58

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy