• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

Pages: 1234

[align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Dat's possible though. :) [/b][/font]
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

Yeah.. I think it's possible,, but with different measure... hi..hi.... :)
Lady_666
» n00b
1969-12-31

of course its possible, seen it happen many times..
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it is, but on different levels you can love one as ur best friend and u can love the other romantically but not romantically at the same time, that's absurd
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for my own experience it is.................................................. its hard to decide whom i'm going to choose between the two of them... i need them both.............. but sooner or later you will realize that you need to choose just one...... you might hurt the other one and regret if you don't think it seriously....
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It doesn't work for me. :-_-: I mean, I actually think that I [b]CAN[/b] love this person but I still end up loving the one whom I really love. So I guess, it's not possible.
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]In my opinion or should I say In my own experience, I can say that [b]it's possible[/b]. It's just that you love the one [u]more[/u] than the other. But I don't think someone can love 2 persons at the same time and equally. There will always be someone who's greater than the other. [/align]
mhylyf_aja
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nope. U can love 2 person but not at the same time. cuz if u really love the first guy and ur contented den i guess der wont be a reason to find/love another guy!!
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]YES. [/b] I just experienced it. :-_-: At first I like this guy, G1, which is my classmate, because he was always there for me. He was seriously nice and very thoughtful. I thought that he was perfect for me, but then after I told him how I feel, he started becoming obsessed and super possessive and somehow, EMO. :wallbash: I disliked it very much so I told him, meanwhile, I started developing feelings with my long time crush. So there. I found out, that my crush was the one I truly liked, so I told G1... I know that he'll be hurt with what I said, but I don't want to be [i]paasa.[/i] :no: I tried to choose him over my crush, but there. No choice. :kiss:
hynnah062509
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]YES.[/b] i've been there. i have loved two different guys at the same time. :D i just dunno whom i love more. cc:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't think so. It's not love you are talking about if you like two. You only have 1 heart and 1 person to love. It's maybe Infatuation, Lust, Crush or like. For me it's not love.
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its possible but its like your wearing pair of two different shoes.. its not nice to see..
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

love, idk. maybe not. bcause theres only one.. not only two.. gets? haha! if its just a crush, you can have as many as you want.
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

That's really deep. But my friend's been through that and she always tells me her problems. In the end I think it's only self-love because you're not thinking how much it's hurting them and the indecisiveness is only for your own satisfaction. :((
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ For me. its possible as if u really love that person.. but it`s not good to see.. its better to think that ur still loyal to the one u really love. :][/b][/color][/font]
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Two is better than one :D nah.. for me just one
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

This is my life story right now. Darn it. :ohno: [i]*sigh.[/i]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well yes.....you can love your mom and your girl....... or you can love two different girls, there's nothing wrong as long as, if you have a commitment on the other one, don't get over the limit, :D
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sorry its very impossible :lala: ... cuz .... [b]LOYALTY[/b] and [b]TRUE LOVE [/b] is one of the perfect reason :run: ... [spoiler]Churi for the grammar and spelling wahahahaha..^_^ ...[/spoiler]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No. that's impossible.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I got this from my blog I've written ages ago and I'm sharing it here now because I got good feedbacks there -- I've used the search engine already and I don't think there's a similar th

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:51

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy