• ARCHIVES 
  • » :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

Pages: 12344

:eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

Last edited by -_aNgeLmAn_- (2008-07-04 06:16:44)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

uuumm... first of all,, can u please speaking english... 'coz i don't even noe how to speak yer language.... ok?! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/1.gif[/img] btw,, wutcha say? do i love my teacher... [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/23.gif[/img] hmmm... not really... 'coz dey threat me like a lil' kid.. dat's y i don't really like'em... :penguin:
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

i'm not inlove with my teachers especially to the cute ones.. well, its not right.. but i think, professors should not be that much 'being cute' while having their classes.. i mean, if they have cute and very loving face... well, they should try to act like somewhat 'terror'...
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nah.. ^^ Even though our teachers are quite cute, there's no way I'd love them in the literal way.. :)
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what the! i cant even imagine that i'll fall inlove w/ any of them. :wallbash:
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]In my situation, the correct term would be 'Infatuation'. Trust me, if a girl's your type, it doesn't matter if she's a teacher. ... although if she's already married and has 3 kids, THEN it matters. =|[/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

NO .. hehe .. =|=|=|
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]no .. :doubt:[/color][/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

NO .. maybe .. those who are inlove??.. uhm .. its just [b]infatuation [/b]..
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nahhh.... don't like... :wallbash:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nahh infact i have one teacher who fell inlove w/ my classmate...but my classmate just ignore it...
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think i had PUPPY love with my philosophy teacher.., he is a feminist with super duper cool sense of humor.., i call him asawa before., i was so funny.., :lol:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Love Only one Teacher She So Nice.....thanks to her!!!!.^___________^
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope not....yet :lol: :D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmm.. lemme think.. yeah.. before.. mr. biong.. my algebra teacher.. hahaha
lonelypurple
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah.. im so in ove wth mah proffessor but he have already his gf ee,, yaan mu na.. basta masya xa .. un lng [hr][hr][hr] [quote][b]Use English in Non-Regional Boards.[/b] Please read and follow the rules.[/quote]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-08-24 19:52:43)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hell no that'll be so ridiculous
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hahaha I'm not in school anymore but just thought I'd share this... When I was in 11th and 12th grade (3rd and 4th yr high school) I had a teacher (Ms. Helmer) who had a crush on me....honest. Hahaha She was cute, but nothing ever happened. =|
Kazuki Shikimori
» n00b
1969-12-31

NO. But if the prof gives me a good grade, why not? =D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

of coarse not....haha....almost all of our tichers ar gays...haller....haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:55

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy