• ARCHIVES 
  • » :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

Pages: 11234

:eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

whE2ng XV
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

[spoiler][/spoiler]meh....sumtymz lng.....
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

no im not in love with mah teachers...=)
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i am not inluv w/ my teachers haha.. ithey're just lyk my parents:D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it can be happen, but i'm not fall in luv with mi teacher :]]
darksaint0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D depends if the teacher is young (fresh grad) and looks good! haha! nah, only crush, not love,,^_^
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]no.......... most of our professors are too old.. hehe =)=)[/b] __________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: no, I'm not. =|
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

definitely not.. haha. we don't have a young professor though.. :lol:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]im not!!![/b][/color]:(:(:(
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope but my friends are in love with one of my brother who is a teacher .. and that's the reason they wanted to go to my house .. :lol:
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ohhh Not yet! But wayback High school One of my teacher court me! hahaha Watta! :lol:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Huh? Are you sure? Someone court you. :o Hmm. Yep! But [i]crush only[/i]. :D [i]Cute kasi.[/i]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nope, coz dey'r 2 old. :) [/b]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Uhmm,,, Crush only :D She's so cute :D

Last edited by dweller (2008-11-26 06:27:46)

a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope a crush maybe xD
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... i think it's kinda awkward...
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub][color=#FF99CC]naawh :D will not be ever ^-^ I prefer being in love with someone hu's not very old :D peace.[/color][/sub]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:15

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy