• ARCHIVES 
  • » :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

Pages: 1234

:eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

n0 im n0T!!i dont fall in love with my teacHer..ahahah
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

didn't experienced it! ahahahha! never...
PiNkAhOlIc pRiNcEsS
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm inlove with my teacher his name is ROY CHUA he is so cute, simple :wow: yayayayaya! hahahahahaha!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

inlove? pls.. lol I did have a crush on one of my prof, which is btw, he's 3 years older than i am.. truedat. my sociology prof :wow: ..ok i'll shush now
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

u learn to love them sumhow... as teacher. know ur limits. :)
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uuhhmm.. Yes (not in love, i just like her.. an obsession for a period of 2 months.. Hehehe! Summer class eh..), my public speaking teacher way back in 1st year college.. I was 17 and i think she's 21.. Hehehe! There are ample of pretty and young teachers in our university. HAhaa!
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weLL, im kin'da infatuated wid our ST(student teacher)..
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope, i don't want too.. ahaha, i think it is difficult especially if he/she has a gf/bf or a wife already maybe i have admiration with them because they are so great in teaching our lessons.. :P
RoCkStArCaNdYmE
» n00b
1969-12-31

no! hmmm. excuse me?
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes. haha! crush only!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah... i just admire them. =)
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no, i juz like them cus they r my teacher^_^ and i ddn't experience 2 fall inlove w/ my teacher.. and i dnt want,, :D
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah! i didn't experience too...! they are my teachers! so,i respect them! and i don't like to fall n-love w/ my teacher! =D
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=limegreen]No I can't imagine myself falling with my teacher since I consider my teachers as my second parents =)[/color]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no ! he's my crush but im not inluv w/ him ..
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

b4 yhea.! bt wen i knew dat she already a wife.. i didnt get in love with him.!
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no ............................................................................................
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ermm,, , almost ! :D U know. . Maii economics teacher is so cool , , LOL :lol: But, he has a wife oledii :(
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ehhehehhehehe .............. eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww .... in love with a person who is very much older than you ...................... never ... :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nah. he's too old. But i js admire his genuine ... capacity. :wallbash:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:58

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy