• ARCHIVES 
  • » :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

Pages: 1234

:eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

na.. coz most of my teachers are old :o :lol:
21cams
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

i love my teachers
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww..half guilty :wallbash: hehe im not actually [b]in luv[/b] w/ mah teacher...:redface: lets just say i [i]crush[/i] him..lol :rolleyes:
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

since then.. i dont have experience. that's a cheap one.. :lol:
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its not about me huh.. its about my bf... and he is not the one in love with my teacher.. but my teacher is in love with him... our teacher is not that old.. shes a teenager and what should i do about it that she kept talking about my bf and alwayz go near him...
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hell noooo...... most of my teacher is old meybe their age same with my parents
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no way. yuck. :|:O
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I never fell in love with any of my teachers, but I remember that Ms. Mentesana and Mrs. Pennington were hotties and I had a crush on them. :wow:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ I thought ure not inlove w/ them? :lol: Hello no, haha.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ crush isn't love :lol: [b]@topic[/b] I also remember there was a cute teacher during my junior high days but I don't remember her name because I was not one of her students.
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no and never ! haha
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not love actually, it is just an infatuation.. 2 or our CI's.. sir rey and sir jed!! aww~!
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iv never been inlove with any of my teachers..
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hav a [b]crush[/b] to my teacher but i love his "loveteam" with another teacher...

Last edited by sarah_55meg (2008-08-22 11:56:20)

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope. not. never. =)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not love... just crush oh!our earth science teacher,, he's very handsome
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

My teacher is a gay and he admires me(yuck) but i'll just ignore him =D he is giving me high score even though im not studying ^^
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eww. none. :( datz not gud. ryt.? :(
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] nope hahaha..all of our prof was older than to us..[/b][/align]
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no .. lust maybe ..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :eh: [spoiler]who among of you people in the world have fallin inlove w/ ur teachers,..?[/spoiler] me,not yet.. maybe when i go to colledge,

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:37

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy