• ARCHIVES 
  • » Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

Pages: 12344

Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

hanskytot
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

PSP! Nintendo DS seems for kids.. ^^ (No offense)
KaWaIi lOvEr 08
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

NINTENDO DS . i want to buy this one! :gift:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]PSP is not for kids.. PSP is for babes .. JOKE. . lolz..[/i]
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

DS rules.... the Touch Screen of DS is cool.... and all gameboy advance games fit on the r4 cartridge... thats why..... XD
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

more and more games are available for DS especially the newly realesed game GUITAR HERO now on DS, how cool is that!? but PSP has more features than DS.. overall I like them both! :D
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll go for DS. yes it is true that DS games targeted mostly kiddos and PSP's graphics is way more advance than DS but the fact that DS has wider range of capabilities than PSP makes it the true superior. It can even read voices and can communicate well w/ other nintendo product such as Nintendo Wii. what else can PSP do aside from gaming, playing music and video? I always judge game consoles not to its graphics nor processor but how it uses multimedia to make it more innovative and thats why I admire Nintendo the most. heres a trivia: [spoiler]Do you know that DS is widely use in japan not only for entertainment purpose but also for business,education and home service tool. [/spoiler]

Last edited by Frazen (2008-07-05 22:47:47)

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i agree to franzen :D ds rules[/b]
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Let's go [b]Franzen[/b]!!!!! DS rules...
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

DS is the best console ever.. i know if ya got PSP u look kool but all its game is really boring lol.. all psp games are on ps2 and ps3console .. so whats the point buying psp just use ur ps2 ps3 lol better graphics and bigger screen lol... lol... @ peepz sayin Ds is 4 kidz...
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

8 Reasons Why PSP will NEVER, EVER Overtake The DS*adapted • PSP Slim sold more in first two months only because DS Lite couldn't. The PSP-2000 may have reinvigorated the platform, with Sony shipping 2 million units in the first two months. And that's impressive, especially since total DS figures were only 1,828,621 over the same period of time. The difference? Nintendo didn't sell/ship more because they were out of hardware—DSs were sold out everywhere. And it didn't start with the DS Lite, either. From hardware importer Play Asia at the DS launch: Hardware supply of the Nintendo DS™ has been tight since end of 2005, most shops were completely sold out for weeks and once supply arrived, all units were sold out like hot cakes. When Nintendo announced the new Nintendo DS™ Lite in the end of January, everyone was hoping for a hold back and increased supply upon release of the improved hardware... • As long as we're talking about sales, the DS has topped 40 million units worldwide. Sony has, respectably, reached 25 million. Both numbers look big, but remember, Nintendo already has a nearly 2:1 lead. And that's plenty of breathing room when you... • Nintendo has the one-two brand punch of Wii, which is the leading home console in the world. Since its launch, the Nintendo Wii has not been outsold for a month worldwide ever by the Xbox 360 or PS3. There's simply no stronger brand right now in video games than Nintendo. • The PSP doesn't offer an alternative experience so the PSP will inherently always battle the PlayStation brand for market share. What do I mean? The PSP is exactly what it promises to be: a portable PlayStation. And while that's great, the lack of a different interface on the PSP means that other than its portable nature, there is little gaming-wise drawing consumers to the product. In other words, Sony is essentially selling oranges and smaller oranges. Nintendo, in its two screens and use of touch, is selling oranges and apples. While this was a gamble originally, the public likes the unique taste of both flavors of gaming. Buying a Wii cannot replace the experience of buying a DS, or vice versa. So people are more tempted to buy both. • The DS supports more than just the DS through backward compatibility. Sure, the PSP is great at playing PSP games. But with the DS, Nintendo took a lesson from Sony's PS2 and made their portable compatible with Game Boy Advance titles (GBA). Is it a huge deal? Maybe not. But one thing's for sure: backwards compatibility never hurt a console's sales, especially when it supported such a large library. • DS games sell better. Way better. Let's turn away from consoles sold for a minute and look at the software moved—a stat just as important for the success of a platform. The PSP has no titles whatsoever in the top 100 of all time video game sales charts. Their best selling title is Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories which has moved a meager 4.5 million units...at least when compared to the success of the DS. From my count, the DS has 8 titles in the top 100 charts, with Nintendogs breaking the top 10 with 15.41 million copies sold worldwide. And it's not the only title to move more than 10 million copies. Oh, and Mario and Pokemon and case closed. • The casual market is the real deal. Whether you love it or hate it, casual gaming exists and it's big. We've seen estimates as high as $2.5 billion a year (even if that number is a little questionable). Bottom line: the DS attracts both casual and "hardcore" gamers. Does the PSP do the same? I don't think so. • The DS just had the most successful week in history with Black Friday. Nintendo moved 653,000 DS units, the most consoles in one week ever. So while the PSP is a wonderful machine and probably doesn't get enough credit—honestly, it looks like two handhelds can get by just fine in this market—the PSP is not dethroning the DS. Sorry, it's just not happening (see above). But a future PSP2 or PSPP or whatever? Who knows? Sony has done pretty well during their first foray in the portable industry.
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hanskytot]8 Reasons Why PSP will NEVER, EVER Overtake The DS*adapted • PSP Slim sold more in first two months only because DS Lite couldn't. The PSP-2000 may have reinvigorated the platform, with Sony shipping 2 million units in the first two months. And that's impressive, especially since total DS figures were only 1,828,621 over the same period of time. The difference? Nintendo didn't sell/ship more because they were out of hardware—DSs were sold out everywhere. And it didn't start with the DS Lite, either. From hardware importer Play Asia at the DS launch: Hardware supply of the Nintendo DS™ has been tight since end of 2005, most shops were completely sold out for weeks and once supply arrived, all units were sold out like hot cakes. When Nintendo announced the new Nintendo DS™ Lite in the end of January, everyone was hoping for a hold back and increased supply upon release of the improved hardware... • As long as we're talking about sales, the DS has topped 40 million units worldwide. Sony has, respectably, reached 25 million. Both numbers look big, but remember, Nintendo already has a nearly 2:1 lead. And that's plenty of breathing room when you... • Nintendo has the one-two brand punch of Wii, which is the leading home console in the world. Since its launch, the Nintendo Wii has not been outsold for a month worldwide ever by the Xbox 360 or PS3. There's simply no stronger brand right now in video games than Nintendo. • The PSP doesn't offer an alternative experience so the PSP will inherently always battle the PlayStation brand for market share. What do I mean? The PSP is exactly what it promises to be: a portable PlayStation. And while that's great, the lack of a different interface on the PSP means that other than its portable nature, there is little gaming-wise drawing consumers to the product. In other words, Sony is essentially selling oranges and smaller oranges. Nintendo, in its two screens and use of touch, is selling oranges and apples. While this was a gamble originally, the public likes the unique taste of both flavors of gaming. Buying a Wii cannot replace the experience of buying a DS, or vice versa. So people are more tempted to buy both. • The DS supports more than just the DS through backward compatibility. Sure, the PSP is great at playing PSP games. But with the DS, Nintendo took a lesson from Sony's PS2 and made their portable compatible with Game Boy Advance titles (GBA). Is it a huge deal? Maybe not. But one thing's for sure: backwards compatibility never hurt a console's sales, especially when it supported such a large library. • DS games sell better. Way better. Let's turn away from consoles sold for a minute and look at the software moved—a stat just as important for the success of a platform. The PSP has no titles whatsoever in the top 100 of all time video game sales charts. Their best selling title is Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories which has moved a meager 4.5 million units...at least when compared to the success of the DS. From my count, the DS has 8 titles in the top 100 charts, with Nintendogs breaking the top 10 with 15.41 million copies sold worldwide. And it's not the only title to move more than 10 million copies. Oh, and Mario and Pokemon and case closed. • The casual market is the real deal. Whether you love it or hate it, casual gaming exists and it's big. We've seen estimates as high as $2.5 billion a year (even if that number is a little questionable). Bottom line: the DS attracts both casual and "hardcore" gamers. Does the PSP do the same? I don't think so. • The DS just had the most successful week in history with Black Friday. Nintendo moved 653,000 DS units, the most consoles in one week ever. So while the PSP is a wonderful machine and probably doesn't get enough credit—honestly, it looks like two handhelds can get by just fine in this market—the PSP is not dethroning the DS. Sorry, it's just not happening (see above). But a future PSP2 or PSPP or whatever? Who knows? Sony has done pretty well during their first foray in the portable industry.[/quote] nice information dude. :D DS surely rulez. [quote]• Nintendo has the one-two brand punch of Wii, which is the leading home console in the world. Since its launch, the Nintendo Wii has not been outsold for a month worldwide ever by the Xbox 360 or PS3. There's simply no stronger brand right now in video games than Nintendo.[/quote] yup thats really true. Nintendo is the most creative game console producer out there and currently they have wii leading on market shares. but to bad, sooner or later, ps3 would outsold wii. I've seen ps3's potential and I'm totally amaze on it. Ps3 is still so expensive and so far they haven't release a good number of games. Sony already announced ps3 as a region-free console and this would really help increase ps3's market share. Imagine that, you can have all games around the world with your ps3. just like the psp. I hope Nintendo will release Nintendo Wii 2 soon. haha , w/ a graphic card as powerful as xbox360's graphic card and a touch screen controller(wiimote). :D

Last edited by Frazen (2008-07-07 09:30:56)

hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ WTH!!!! Nintendo Wii 2 cool eh... what do you think?.. if Sony will release a more advanced version of PSP... will Nintendo counter it?... my answer is "yes" obviously...XD then Sony will name the product "PSP 2" ugly...XDshit I mostly recommend for Sony that they don't name the product PSP 2 because it's [b]CORNY[/b] and yeah Nintendo DS 2 is corny too... but Nintendo DS 2 is more attractive than PSP 2...:eh:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sony psp.......anyone have a psp game like naruto????
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want PSP.. that's cool stuff,,
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kEiyThLyN]i want PSP.. that's cool stuff,,[/quote] [quote=Norikonichan]sony psp.......[/quote] support your answers with a strong and legal statement that will make [b]PSP[/b] more [i]cooler[/i] than [b]DS[/b].....
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

PSp: because i can play gameboy andvance game there.......:D heheh...... _____________________________________________ [img]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/xtremebytes9/26e70600.gif[/img]
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^WTH emulator eh?... even in DS you can play gameboy advance there too... via r4 port.... :rolleyes:
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

psp bec..... I don't know, i just like psp and dats all
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll go for nintendo ds! hehehee. because em enjoying playing it! hehe ~juliene~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:50

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy