• ARCHIVES 
  • » Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

Pages: 11234

Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

i prefer s[b]ony psp[/b] than nitendo-DS
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]I don't hav a [i]Nintendo Ds[/i] console yet, but i'l buy dat console after a few weeks, bcoz of [i]Suikoden Tierkreis[/i]. :D [/b][/font]
UseLess45
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ addicted of that suikoden why not try the Dissidia:Final Fantasy.... very very very very very KOOL>>>!!!!!!!!
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will go for ds because ds is hot!
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

PSP-I can do a lot more there aside from gaming!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=UseLess45]addicted of that suikoden why not try the Dissidia:Final Fantasy.... very very very very very KOOL>>>!!!!!!!![/quote] [font=Comic Sans Ms][b]I'll play dat as wel, i hav a Psp 8Gb also, my brother is using dat now, he's addicted 2 it. :) [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-02 02:22:58)

arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i][b]I like them Both..coz' i have them both..hehehhe :D[/i][/b][/color]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like Sony PSP
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ups and Downs of both systems, a have both, two for each, and i really can tell both the positives and negatives of both systems: PSP positives: -it's a multimedia device e.g. music, movies, pictures -it's a wide screen -graphics are great almost similar to the ps2 -sound quality is great -you can surf the web -multiplayer dont need a cable -games look good on the psp PSP negatives: -it has low battery life, with only 3 hours of charging and up to 8 hours of gameplay, 5 hours of music and 3 hours of watching movies, -bigger screen and much prone to damage -if umd discs get scratched, the game wont work -you will be tempted to buy the accessories and you will pay more just for the additional accessories -psp games are expensive -loading screens are the worst -it's big and you have to carry a bag or something so you'll know where to put it DS positives: -it's cheap -it's interactive -first party games are great e.g mario, pokemon, the legend of zelda -long battery life with 3 hours of charging and up to 20 hours of gameplay depending on the brightness and coldness of the place -ds games are cheap -multiplayer doesn't need cable and with 30-100 feet afar depending on location -no loading screens on first party games -availability of up to eight Nintendo DS users and only one ds card using ds download play -it's small and can fit in your pocket -you can chat with your friends via the microphone DS negatives: -low graphic quality and it is not even near to the gamecube -ds card means low sound quality -it's not multimedia but it can be but you have buy it so when you look at it... ds is great in many ways buy a ds, it rocks

Last edited by strikerno14 (2009-01-12 23:40:29)

peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll go for NDS :wow:
dic_latahzan
» n00b
1969-12-31

numpang lewat ajah :penguin: thx.................................................. :cool:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]PSP[/b], I guess... It's a user-friendly device, for me. [b]<No Offense>[/b] :D
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OMG! Guys, Sony PSP has more features ayt! ;) Ooooh the touch screen is so kewl! gawd people get a life! PSP Slim & Light 4eva!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]I'l buy [i]Nintendo Ds[/i] console soon. :) [/b][/font]
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Nintendo DS has way better graphics than PSP but PSP is very portable. =D as the name states portable.[/quote] Sorry but I have to disagree!! PSP has a higher resolution screen than DS and then again, the DS doesnt have 'them' games. Yar! PSP!!!
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nintendo ds is the best.
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=pLurK]and i still think that DS is better than PSP in gameplay and games .[/quote] Hey! That I dont believe! How can you say that DSs Gameplay is Better than PSPs! :o I Am shocked! Bet yes! Opinions Count! ;) :lol: -- BTW, You should tell your friend to chill down a bit, I think he's getting stressed! :lol:
CursedSkurai
» n00b
1969-12-31

nintendo DS may do d jOb:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:41

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy