• ARCHIVES 
  • » Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

Pages: 1234

Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

PSP rocks me. hehehe
Simpleghurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

PSP is better because it can view photos, play music, play videos, surf the web and you can use it as universal remote control :) :thumbsup:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

DS is much enjoying to play.. Even though its graphics are not perfect like PSP.. But the more important is that enjoyment and gameplay.. [scroll]DS rules![/scroll]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

DS is better. :eh: PSP doesn`t haf Gutar Hero. =D
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

both are good maybe ill go with psp i love psp coz it plays videos and pics and surf the web too my brother has a DS and i think he is addicted to it...=)
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

DS.. coz it so cool like mine..itz cool coz of its toych screen
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bOth aRe gOod..=) bUt i LikE niNtEndO DS mOre..:D i LikE tHe hArvEst mOoN tHingY..:thumbsup: pSp dOes nOt hAve tOuch scReEn tHingY..:thumbsdown: aNd DS iS mOrE affOrdabLe cOz.. GBA cArdS cAn bE pLayEd iN DS tOo..:eh: hOw mAny DS dO yOu hAve aT hOme ??:question:
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gUys dO yOu kNow tHe gAme.. [sub]Brain age[/sub] iN dS ?? iT train uR bRain... aNd itS coOL.. =)
kriminal
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=_rapidoh]DS is the best console ever.. i know if ya got PSP u look kool but all its game is really boring lol.. all psp games are on ps2 and ps3console .. so whats the point buying psp just use ur ps2 ps3 lol better graphics and bigger screen lol... lol... @ peepz sayin Ds is 4 kidz...[/quote]
tehrzky
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ill go for the PSP..... =D WHY?:o HACK VERSION bcoz it can PLAY EMULATOR like GAMEBOY GB COLOR GB ADVANCE MAME PSX(PLAYSTATION 1) NES (FAMI COM) SUPER NINTENDO SEGA GEN. -------------------------------MANY SOURCES OF GAMES THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY TO YOUR PSP thats y its cool (PIRATED hehehe) INTERNET WIFI VIDEOS MUSIC ADD SOME APPLICATION you can also play FLASH PLAYER(ex. YOUTUBE) AND YOU CAN TWEAK THE MENU SCREEN,LOADING SCREEN:eh: ahm about NINTEND DS.... there is also a hack for DS... dunno the other features apps i think for the DS is very difficult to SETUP to install other programs like emulator... DO YOU KNOW THE MUGEN ENGINE.. or SHUGENDO??? its a fighter collection you can add any character you want from the different AUTHOR... and that engine is going to adapt in PSP^^

Last edited by tehrzky (2008-10-08 00:22:11)

marQ_pj
» n00b
1969-12-31

PSP... i am more comfy than nintendo DS... DS is for kids... keepsafe... pj
protonemesis
» n00b
1969-12-31

are u kidding me? psp all the way!! it has more features and cooler graphix and games. more over you can play MONSTER HUNTER and connect it to the tv.
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=princesa30]bOth aRe gOod..=) bUt i LikE niNtEndO DS mOre..:D i LikE tHe hArvEst mOoN tHingY..:thumbsup: pSp dOes nOt hAve tOuch scReEn tHingY..:thumbsdown: aNd DS iS mOrE affOrdabLe cOz.. GBA cArdS cAn bE pLayEd iN DS tOo..:eh: hOw mAny DS dO yOu hAve aT hOme ??:question:[/quote] no sticky texts please.
Lightbreaker_
» n00b
1969-12-31

PSP = graphics showoff. DS = [b]innovation[/b] showoff. But I still prefer PSP.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I don't really agree about people saying that NDS is for kids, if you have the enthusiasm or interest to play for your own entertainment there's nothing wrong you know and anyway NDS is for all ages because it does not stated or restricted to any ages!
tehrzky
» n00b
1969-12-31

Whats new in PSP ????:D its NINTENDO DS emulator for PSP..... yah thats right there is NDS emulator for PSP... so you can play ur NDS game to directly to ur PSP..... "Japanese homebrew developer SofiyaCat has ported the Nintendo DS emulator DeSmuME to PSP. It’s extremely slow, so don’t expect it to run anything well, but it does prove DS emulation is possible on the PSP." source [url]http://exophase.com/psp/ds-emulation-on-psp-1676.htm[/url]:arrow:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

and the winner is . . . [spoiler]Sony PSP! :D[/spoiler]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well, I have played games in both gadgets. So I think they're just fair... PSP has it's own features like wireless internet/media thingy and DS has it's own touch screen as well so I guess the 2 are just fair and square. No need for such debate..peace everyone! :Dv
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I love DS. Its cooler than PS because of the touch-screen and its more interactive. :eh: you can play games as much as you want. :) and you can connect and chat with your friends. :)

Last edited by anaid (2008-12-19 21:55:53)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]PSP..[/b] Some say that NDS' touch screen is easy to be ruined :paranoid: I haven't tried playing NDS, maybe that's why I voted for PSP, but still---I love PSP
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Legal: -Debate -Sharing info Illegal: -Fighting -Boasting -Trashing PSP or DS?:retard:

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:38

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy