• ARCHIVES 
  • » im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

Pages: 12344

im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

amaine_cute
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

Last edited by amaine_cute (2008-07-06 00:21:31)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

[quote=amaine_cute]whats the reason why u join friendster talk? are all members here are know how to make a layout?[/quote] of course., some of [b]us[/b] dnt know how to make layiees.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok thannks :lol:
S_U_P_E_R_M_A_N
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think i did answer this question na.. by d way alright ulitin ko n lng... my ngbigay sakin ng site na 2 special sakin kya sumali ako... but sadly.. d na ko niya pinapancn:-(.... hay
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok thanks..for the ans.:)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=S_U_P_E_R_M_A_N]i think i did answer this question na.. by d way alright ulitin ko n lng... my ngbigay sakin ng site na 2 special sakin kya sumali ako... but sadly.. d na ko niya pinapancn:-(.... hay[/quote] Please speak in english..u've been confronted already with the rules..ayt? so please follow it.. @T:not all knows how to make layies but if they'll have time to learn how to make one im sure all of them can gain knowldge in making layies!:D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Pls post in English @superman Not all of us knows how to make a layout but Ftalk has all the info, tutorials and everything you need to know and will be of help to you in making layies... =|
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

some, but not all. but new users in friendster probably doesn't know how to make one. :/
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not all... but if you will read the tricks and tutorials.. for sure you will learn how to..
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah..thanks for the ans..lol. see yah around..=D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think not all maybe some bcause we are in here not only editing fs but we like family hohoho
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

not all,. thats why sum people cum hir and learn how to make layies,. :eh:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

not all know it really when they join ftalk.. some know the basics before joining some just learn here.. some are completely clueless some are already experts before joining here and they just share there knowledge to other members :lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm... aii think nt all!. mostly newbies!., hehe
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

That's true, not all members here know how to make THEIR own layouts, but we are here to learn how to make layouts... and make FRIENDS as well.. God bless to all!
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

some of the members i think..how bout you?!
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok thnks...tc all :lol:
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]That's true, not all members here know how to make THEIR own layouts, but we are here to learn how to make layouts... and make FRIENDS as well.[/quote] ryt!
alot
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhh..yah..same with me..i try also to know how to make layout and to have a friends all of u here..:D thnks
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:39

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy