• ARCHIVES 
  • » im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

Pages: 1234

im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

i myself is a noob for making layouts .. :lol: :wallbash:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

ofcoz i know, , , :D hehe. .
fsQueen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]sum of us already knew. sum cum ir to know it and alot r oready experts abt dat. but not me[/color] :D

Last edited by fsQueen (2008-07-15 09:17:27)

Cagalli47
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, not all of us can..
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

probably not all can make layouts, but the majority knows how to make layouts :D :D :D
Dreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]Most of them, but probably new members probably don't know or something.[/sup]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

honestly,i dont know how to make a layout but im very willing to learn thats why i joined her in ftalk
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i know how to, but it's gotta have hide codes. because i'm not a whiz at CSS. lmfao. (:
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think... [b]8 out of 10 know how to make layouts[/b] :| =)
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Not all Because there are some people who ask me how to make a layout... How to put tweaks ect. I feel great bout that I love teaching :)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think no cause some people here are just actually wana meet up new freinds
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Definitely not all. Some members joined our community not just for learning on how to make their own layouts, but to interract with others and meet new friends =) 'Though, it would be fruitful if he/she will learn how to make his/her own layout. Honestly, I learn to make layouts from forums and FTalk is one of those. :thumbsup:
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

many of us knows how to make a layout, they just lack the word creativity and resourceful. some are learning.
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Some would just want to hangout with everyone here. :)
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=amaine_cute]im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|[/quote] haha! not all..and im one of those who are kinda "ignorant" with the codes, ive been a member here for almost 8 months i think, and honestly, i attempted to make a layout but it turned out to be a trash..my nose bleed when i tried to study the codes.:lol::wasted:

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-11-04 01:27:38)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^hahaha.,when i was a newbie.,i studied on how to make my own layout coz that's my real reason why i joined here.,but sadly i give up ahahaha..,i failed.,wakakakaka., most newbie thinks i know how to make a layout.,that's why i disabled my PM because i always receive random PM's regarding there layout.,haha.,i always say.,[u]im sorry but the only thing i know about CSS is it's meaning. so please proceed to help section.[/u][/b]
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

newbie cant make my layout awsome like others :wallbash:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

before yup! :eh: n0w?... Not Much! :D
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Some Know,But Some Didn't Know...It..Here In Ftalk..i see some guys..commenting or suggesting in help section they said' how to make layouts..' then some people who r helpful help them.. :( --nice story..Loll.;3 :lol:
darksoulsilent
» n00b
1969-12-31

i know how to make layout but..i made of my self i rather to made my own extend to used made of some one and i love it coz anytime i can updated .......well i just got learn 2 months and i am so thankful to all people this member friendstertalk to share some of website or etc.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:38

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy