• ARCHIVES 
  • » im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

Pages: 1234

im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

I s*cked at layout.. especially designing :wallbash:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

not all :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

some newbie don't and so other ranks :D that's the point we're here to learn :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]that's the point we're here to learn :lol:[/quote] yeah.i agree with ya dude :D
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe not all the members know how to make fs layouts but fstalk make it easier for them to learn bout it they have lots of tricks and tutorials.
denise-x
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don't think so, because some members are here to gain ideas for the things they want to do in graphic making. Since tutorials are here, they can learn how to make layouts too. :)
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not all.... =)=)
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeh.. not all... but i learned how to make since i joined fstalk....
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

members here in ftalk comes from different lifestyles and life perceptions, some of us are experts when it comes to layout and tweaking friendster and love sharing there talents here go in the trick & tutorial thread instead. while some are just hanging out in here cause they enjoy being here haha (like me :D ahaha)
bheibhii.gee.o816
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]:clock:=Dhhahaahhahahahhahahhaahahha[/align]
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=MiiMiiNEKoO]not all know it really when they join ftalk.. some know the basics before joining some just learn here.. some are completely clueless some are already experts before joining here and they just share there knowledge to other members[/quote] i agree . :)
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

some dont. but a lot has great skills in making lays :D
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub][color=#FF99CC]Some of us knows how to..while some of us don't ^^. well..I guess,most of us knows how to but just don't know how to make it beautiful like me :D [/color][/sub]
KCEE.27
» n00b
1969-12-31

Not of Us didn't know how to make layouts,Some of them asking by just making PM To other people who is great by making layouts,So I think Not of us didn't know how to make layouts.Right?Don't be curious Not of us didn't know how to make lays.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I don't think so, others r not. :) [/b]
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

of course ,not, coz not all of us know how to make layout...
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well I think not, I really came here to Friendstertalk to learn how to make layout, but I didn't but because of hunting oh how to make layouts I just see and recognized that Friendstertalk is not just a site for fs layouts or tutorial, it is also a site for members who like to meet new friends and a place to hangout. Well sticking to the topic, some members here still don't know how to make some layouts, but I'm lucky cuz after 3 months (lol) I learn it, hehe well I wish that those that don't know how to make layouts will learn soon. =)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=orange] No. Like me. I dont know how, altough I know some CSS generators, but I am not ready to make layies yet, I need more time. [/color] ;)
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Some are expert =) Many people joined without knowing of anything :wallbash: Many knows how =) Many wants to learn :doubt: Few newbies, not all and some people just wanted to share and meet some friends i think :question:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well not all members but there are tutorials here in eptokk =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:55

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy