• ARCHIVES 
  • » im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

Pages: 11234

im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

nester800
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

friendster has been an excellent opportunity to strive to learn html. that's the big consolation. many people do satisfy themselves with the default format. they are missing a lot.

Last edited by nester800 (2008-12-10 18:52:37)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

[b]wahehe,.,.not all coz i dont know how,. juz xooo lazy to study,. but i tried basic layouts,. wahaha =D[/b]
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think not all.. but, maybe some yes...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Not ol, coz others don't know how 2 make yet. :) [/b]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i think not all members in here know how to make layouts... so maybe they join fstalk cuz want to learn make layouts also~[/b]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think sum newbies didn'tr now to make but sure they learn in the ryt tym :lol:
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

perhaps, surely some don't know how.... But that is the purpose of fstalk right?! to learn more and gain friends!:D:D
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not all...... bcoz even me i don't how..... but i tried already.......
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes, some of us know how to make layouts. but i can make simple,..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Not all of us can make layouts. Check the FS Layouts section for some layouts =|
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kujie]perhaps, surely some don't know how.... But that is the purpose of fstalk right?! to learn more and gain friends!:D:D[/quote] youre right! agree agree agreee... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
cutieme_jade
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b][color=purple]♥ i honestly don't know how to make a layout,, but i know someday i will... ♥ ----->> :thumbsup:=) [/color][/b] [/align] [spoiler][align=center] [b] [color=pink]pls. add me:[/color][color=red]cutieme_jade@yahoo.com.ph[/color] [/b] [/align][/spoiler]
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if all member know how to make it there is no more friendster layout section :D so.. the answer is [b]not at all[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Others do not know, but want 2 learn. :) [/b][/font]
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think not all but they want to learn like me :D
tripmoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey! how to make a layout that line vertically the send mesage, add comment, etc.. then the featured friends also is line vertically.. how to make that one?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im just asking coz im confused are all members here are know how to make a layout?=|

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:39

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy