• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

Pages: 112345

Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

aishi_au
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

ichiho..simple but strong :d
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

Yellow Flash, to lessen the crap of Naruto. Remember Goku is very aggressive demon, he won't give Naruto a chance to morph into kyuubi the fact that Goku was extremely thirst in killing.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-03-18 20:31:29)

lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Regarding Goku's and Naruto's power, I say Goku is stronger because monkeys are also the same as man. Animals like Kyuubi should fear them because monkeys are wiser. ;)
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lalalalalalala]I say Goku is stronger because monkeys are also the same as man[/quote] Nope Monkeys is Animals and then Naruto's have different powers in every tails and Goku juz one tail
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Question? Can Ichigo or Naruto destroy planets? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: </sarcasm> So much for favoritism. :lol: Goku is still the best. :lol: Majin Buu is enough. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-11 05:53:29)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Yellow Flash[/b], nice question anyway but as I said before Goku defeated Homura as one of the strongest God with his normal form only what more if he Goku morph into a demon completely?! And as I stated what you've quoted above I haven't said a [b]complete nine tailed kyuubi[/b] and, Goku doesn't have headgear... I have a question also to you, which is easier, to remove the Headgear or to morph into 4-9 tailed Kyuubi?! In morphing to Kyuubi, it take in ages isn't it?! [b]lalalalalalala[/b], you have the point there:) [quote="Dark Shadow"]Nope Monkeys is Animals and then Naruto's have different powers in every tails and Goku juz one tail[/quote] We're talking about Goku from Saiyuki not from Dragon Ball. Goku from Saiyuki doesn't have a tail. [quote="Ephemeral"]Question? Can Ichigo or Naruto destroy planets? </sarcasm> So much for favoritism. Goku is still the best. Majin Buu is enough.[/quote] Naruto and Ichigo doesn't have the ability to destroy Planets same with Yusuke and Goku from Saiyuki.
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i'm vote for naruto n ichigO..LOL=D.. coz i lyk them all..XDDD~[/align]
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Can Ichigo or Naruto destroy planets?[/quote] o.O If Kishi n' Kubo make story like it It's so bad story on topic : and Naruto can used Rasen-Shuriken It is stronger than Raigun's Yusuke [quote=ReverzerO]We're talking about Goku from Saiyuki not from Dragon Ball. Goku from Saiyuki doesn't have a tail[/quote] Ops, Sorry guys

Last edited by Dark Shadow (2008-10-11 11:32:22)

xxaikenxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

NARUTO!!!:D naruto is the best! :D:D:D:D:D:D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

guy u noe bout the [b]dragon ball the movie 2009[/b]? watch this trailer http://it.video.yahoo.com/watch/3207744/9071153 or google "dragon ball 2009" @topic [b]Son goku[/b] for sure even GOKU(ssj2 only) vs yusuke,naruto and ichigo. =D=D
windar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Son Goku :thumbsup: Yusuke VS Naruto :retard::question:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I just want to clarify something, the [b]Son Goku[/b] I'm talking about is from [b]Saiyuki[/b] NOT from Dragonball... Here he is, [img]http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8572/gokulp0.jpg[/img] Please read the first topic:)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-03-18 20:30:54)

lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Rofl Yellow Flash, you just don't get it. Read, understand, and absorb the first post. Your argument is off-hand. :lol: The topic is about [u]who is stronger when they are morphed to their original forms[/u]. Ayt?! The topic ain't about who's taking so long before they get transformed or whatever, correct me if I'm wrong. This is about their skills. Like roflmao. [quote=Yellow Flash]The Yusuke in Demon Form happened just once... and it occured when his Father was still alive.. so how can Yusuke transform in Demon form again without his Father??[/quote] Yusuke was able to transform himself even without his father. As far as I remember, he transformed to his demon form when he was battling against Toguro. :rolleyes:

Last edited by lalalalalalala (2008-10-12 08:09:32)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-03-18 20:29:36)

kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: u guys are pretty heated up about this topic! well tagteam between naruto and ichigo vs guko(gensomaden saiyuki) and yusuke.. hmmmm i think narutoXichigo will win =D
nicosci01
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] AND THE WINNER IS...[/b] :lol: :lol: :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sorry guys if this topic gettin' seriously but my initial was this topic is only just for fun okey :D Don't take it seriously if someone cast you bit fatal words that you don't like :) Okey then let's resume:) [b]YellowFlash[/b], ahhh I thought that was a Headgear :lol: it was a kind of circlet to block the evil side of Goku. Thank for clarifying:) and also with Naruto there is a kind of paper to block his Kyuubi form, I forgot what it called!? And about Demon form of Yusuke well let's concentrate on that demonic form with no mercy. The reference was in the first page with embedded image. Btw, what kind of demon if Naruto only morph into 4 tailed?! As far as I know he's considered as Kyuubi!! [b]lalalalalalala[/b], thank you :wow: but I want to clarify something, Yusuke didn't morph during his fight with Taguro, it happened during his fight with Sensui =) that was one of my favorite and memorable episode in Yuu Yuu Hakusho :wow: Furthermore, YellowFlash it's not only we're sharing' opinions and questions, we're also discussing about the [b]Theories[/b] who will prevail at the end :D we can make also an anime what we're talking about in the future hahaha [i]dreamy[/i] however if manga or comic book it is near possible =)
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ReverzerO]lalalalalalala, thank you :wow: but I want to clarify something, Yusuke didn't morph during his fight with Taguro, it happened during his fight with Sensui =) that was one of my favorite and memorable episode in Yuu Yuu Hakusho :wow:[/quote] Well that's what I remember and assumed. I didn't say that it really happened during the time when Yusuke is battling against Toguro. Oh well. :lol: Yellow Flash, don't get mad at me. I'm just laughing coz the discussion between you and ReverzerO is getting off the topic whereas it's just about their transformed forms. :rolleyes: This isn't about who got it first and FYI argument is not just about you two are quarreling about things - it's a debate or simply a discussion. :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:07

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy