• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

Pages: 123455

Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

of course son goku..kame hame ha.. and teleport power.. he is incredible hero =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

^ Please check post #1, I've finally change Son Goku from Dragonball and I replaced Son Goku from Gensomaden Saiyuki:)
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yhez..!! same with..prinzezz13
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i prefer naruto n ichigo.. :cloud:
greyback17
» n00b
1969-12-31

If you would exchange place the new Goku and Ichigo, I'd prefer Yusuke-Ichigo!! In this case, I would turn on my number one anime character Yusuke since he can't handle the two even with goku (I think) Just let Raisen control him (like one in picture) and he can have more chance (he might also kill his ally too!:D) Zero: Not yet glitching for now... lots of works... but I'm going to glitch again soon.... =|
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

son gokuu fight hehelolllllll
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i admit it... yusuke is cool and relentless when it comes to battle... and son goku too.. they have no mercy when they are in that form.. but i think Ichigo and Naruto will win... :thumbsup:
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

becos thheir latest hehhehe ryrtt
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^yah... coz the latest anime characters are keep getting stronger and stonger... they were improved and based on the old characters.... anywayzz read the first page before u post... Son Goku(no circlet) - On saiyuki Reload/Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke(class S version) from Ghost Fighters/YuYu Hakusho Vs. Naruto(4 tailed) and Ichigo(hallow Version)from Bleach

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-03 00:46:30)

kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want naruto to win.. but i don;t know who ichigo is.. :lol:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah... this is not a stupid topic. @topic wooooh... for me, Naruto and Ichigo will win! Why? because Naruto' and Ichigo are far stronger than Goku (Saiyuki reload) and Yusuke! (that's what I believe) just imagine Naruto's kyuubi and Ichigo's shinigami powers xD. another unfair fight eh?
itachi278
» n00b
1969-12-31

4 me its a good topic we all know that goku is the strogest in this battle he can win this battle even without yusuke. . . KAMEHAMEHA ! ! ! ! see, ichigo and naruto are lost in just one shot. . . ^_~
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hahaha claiming a solution without critizing the opponents. Guys you haven't realize Son Goku from Saiyuki can even kill Gods? As you can see the fight between Homura and Goku was absolutely unfair! Son Goku hasn't yet unequip his headgear in their fight but see Homura still lost. Homura was only haft human and half God that's why he doesn't have potential to scratch Son Goku in real death match. Son Goku speed was really incredible, as I can see he can handle Naruto one on one! His appetite in killing was really monstrous[img]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9886/eyeoutbv0.gif[/img]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^uhmm.... reversEdge... can i ask a question?? hmm.... i love gensomaiden saiyuki, saiyuki reload... i watched saiyuki reload but not all episodes.. and i also watched gensomaden saiyuki but just a little bit... i have no time to watch this anime coz im busy studying... hahaha sorry for ^this.... my question is... is Son Goku also a god?? i thought he is just berzerk human monkey with unlimited power.... hahahah
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think goKu isnt he immortal or something :paranoid: , he's so powerful... :o go GOKU... =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Edit:@Yellow Flash Mee too I didn't watched all episodes of Gensomaden Saiyuki and I think I only watched 3 episodes of Saiyuki Reload! If you are not yet updated for the new Saiyuki, the latest now is Saiyuki Reload Gun lock. I have plan to watch all episodes from reload to Gunlock after watching Greed Island. For the question about Son Goku he's not actually a God. As understanding the story of Gensomaden, Son Goku is the strongest demon with the ability to kill Gods. Here I got some info about Son Goku, [quote]The cheerful 'Monkey King' of legend; an unholy child born from the rocks where the aura of the Earth was gathered. Because of the crimes he committed when he was young, he was imprisoned in the rocks for five hundred years without aging with no memories of what had happened. Sanzo eventually sets him free after hearing him calling, thought his main goal was just to quiet him. He is constantly hungry due to being locked away for so long. His original form, known as "Seiten Taisei" (or "Great Sage, Equal to Heaven"), is revealed when his golden diadem is removed or broken. While in his original form, Goku possesses greater durability (injuries that were deadly to him before were for the most part harmless), power (once bending Gojyo's shakujo just by grabbing it) and speed (he generally moves to fast for other characters to even so him). However, he also completely lacks reason, self-control, and the ability to discern friend from foe. The only ones capable of recreating the diadem are the gods and Sanzo. Goku, knowing what he becomes, only takes it off willingly when completely necessary, while other times it had broken due to emotional distress and by Hakkai to prevent him from dying.[/quote]

Last edited by ReversEdge (2008-08-07 06:40:47)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

@ReversEdge ahh thnx... i have watched saiyuki reload gunlock too... but incomplete also... in reload and gunlock.. son goku's real form and gods are not mentioned there anymore... they are just traveling.... anywayzzz thnx for the info... anywayzzz Hakkai and Gojyo are demons too... @topic: now... i think son goku and yusuke will win...
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]@topic: now... i think son goku and yusuke will win...[/quote] Same here, i am confident that the duo will win :thumbsup:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-03-18 20:33:12)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah, even if I really really love Naruto, I think Son Goku will blow em off.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:59

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy