• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

Pages: 1..12345

Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

[quote=lalalalalalala]Well that's what I remember and assumed. I didn't say that it really happened during the time when Yusuke is battling against Toguro. Oh well. :lol: Yellow Flash, don't get mad at me. I'm just laughing coz the discussion between you and ReverzerO is getting off the topic whereas it's just about their transformed forms. :rolleyes: This isn't about who got it first and FYI argument is not just about you two are quarreling about things - it's a debate or simply a discussion. :/[/quote] hehehe cool down sis hehe :ninja: @topic: i'm an avid fan of naruto, but for now, son goku for me :eh: :thumbsup:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-03-18 20:29:07)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote="lalalalalalala"]Well that's what I remember and assumed. I didn't say that it really happened during the time when Yusuke is battling against Toguro. Oh well.[/quote] But you've ended up in period. Btw, the discussion between me and YellowFlash is not getting far what you wrote above. It's part of discussion and it was clear we're on topic. [b]YellowFlash[/b] I thought your enjoying the discussion but howcome now it reverted into nonsense discussion?! About the topic, Son Goku from Saiyuki should be the one to be underestimated. Naruto was well known compare to Son Goku so from the start I expect that Naruto and Ichigo will prevail in this discussion but it's gettin' blurry! Ichigo is also well know anime character but a few people supporting on him?! For me apparently I'm on Son Goku and Yusuke =)
bandos08
» n00b
1969-12-31

naruto.. he's a ninja. hehehe
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

naruto and ichigo because they don't know goku and yusuke hehe",
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if it was the son goku of DBZ then i'd go for Yusuke and him.. hahah but its a demi god + demi demon VS a kyubii and a hollow... hmm i think i'll go for yusuke and son goku..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yup and beside son goku from saiyuki is beyond god like",
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahahah ^ i agree... coz even the gods are afraid of his berserk mode.. wahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy