• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

Pages: 12345..5

Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden and Ichigo as Hollow from Bleach? Edit: Okey then I've finally removed Son Goku from Dragon ball(He's so powerfull indeed). I replaced Son Goku from Gensomaden Saiyuki and also I added some of their images so that you can imagine who are superior in strength, power, or influence in the end hahaha:) [img]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/6503/versusdi8.jpg[/img]

Last edited by ReversEdge (2008-07-31 01:44:44)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

For me I think Goku can handle both of them even without Yusuke[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7296/veryhappycs8.gif[/img] Planet Earth is to weak, I was thinking what will be the perfect place for there fights?
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

of course son goku will win kame hame ha..................=D
greyback17
» n00b
1969-12-31

NAH!!! SON GOKU OBVIOUSLY!!! The battle in dragonball Z and GT is between galaxies and planets... The target of each character is to be the master of UNIVERSE... Son Goku is the most powerful of them all, meaning the Dragonball Z and GT states that Son Goku is the most powerful in the whole universe! Even without the Yusuke, he'll still triumph.... But if we speak of Yusuke, I think he can handle the two one by one... Rei Gan will demolish them all!
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im big fan of Ichigo..but..Of course son goku will win that fight without yusuke.. why?coz he universe hero..
arashiuzumaki15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=i am]ichigo will be the winner,coz he is shinigami, the god of death :thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woooooohhh . . Im sure dat naruto will bw win!!! :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We haven't see the fusion of Naruto and Ichigo actually, maybe they have incredible power when the fusion perfectly. As far as I know, they are rivals actually! See those other threads around the world especially anime Naruto VS Ichigo they're complete rivals. Accourding to the King of the universe(old one), he said if the two rivals have a chance to fusion, they can create an incredible power that nobodies can measure it like Son Goku and Vegeta first fusion. As estimating the output of Naruto and Ichigo they can also destroy planets and galaxies lol[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img] Greyback, you have a big point hekhek:) Side question: Are still Glitching?
sambelgoreng
» n00b
1969-12-31

naruto............................ =D=D=D
sambelgoreng
» n00b
1969-12-31

butt son goku strong too....... :angry:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sorry TS but this thread is stupid. so stupid it's overwhelming. so overwhelming i wanna puke. I dunno what crossed your mind -- but why would you even compare Goku to Ichigo Sasuke and Yusuke? GOku can even blow up a whole planet in minutes [b]NOT!![/b] And there's a special campaign for this kind of threads http://theftalk.com/t38681-No-more-Naruto-or-Bleach-Thread.html I know you added Yusuke and Goku. WOW!! WHAT A HUMONGOUS DIFFERENCE! </sarcasm> I LOL'D @Topic: Son Goku.. XDDD it has [b]obvious[/b] written all over it

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-30 00:16:19)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ultimate kamehameha = Destroys planet. =D Demon Spirit Gun - Destroys Big Rocks With Torndado and Rainbows. =D Naruto 4 Tails/9Tails Destroy Village = Destroys Wide Land and Mountain. :penguin:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]NOT!! And there's a special campaign for this kind of threads http://theftalk.com/t38681-No-mor … hread.html I know you added Yusuke and Goku. WOW!! WHAT A HUMONGOUS DIFFERENCE! </sarcasm> I LOL'D[/quote] This thread looks fine for me.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yey! not close anymore., @Topic: i shall kill the four of them with my imagination. =D *poof*. they became kokocrunch. hakhak
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow im a big fan of naruto... but its obvious that son goku will win...
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]This thread looks fine for me.[/quote] oh sorry .. i just think it's obvious that son goku will win................ no contest :exclaim: oh I know.. it would be better if TS wil remove Goku and then replace him with [b]Luffie[/b] from One Piece WAHAHAHAAHA or [b]Alucard[/b] from Hellsing nyahaha... i was thinking of [b]Recca[/b] (Flame of Recca) as he is more popular... hmmm

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-30 00:45:49)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

aw... hmm..... its pointless u know.... hahaha i think u shud remove son goku so it would be fair to the other characters.. we know that goku can destroy the planets and even the universe... LOL hahaha and i think it'll be match if Goku isnt there.... hehehe just suggesting.....
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]GOku can even blow up a whole planet in minutes[/quote] Yeah, it's very obvious that Goku will win, he can take the other two (one at a time), or simply destroy the planet where they are fighting (but make sure to teleport to a safer planet together with Yusuke...) :thumbsup::thumbsup: [spoiler]but he will not do it, i know... Goku never destroy a planet though....uhmm. the planet of King Kai was destroyed when he "accidentally" teleported Cell into that place... =)[/spoiler]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-07-30 02:43:58)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Apparently this is used less topic hahaha[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img] but [b]obviously[/b] too I just made this topic is just fun and intentionally. My point was wanted only to hear your stupid opinions with this stupid topic so please don't take it seriously! Anyway it is fun to imagine their unfair fight isn't it hahahahah[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img] Topic: As I said we haven't see the output of Naruto and Ichigo. Don't underestimate them, maybe they can create a special technique and unmeasured power that even the universe will erase in fraction in a sec hahahaha [i]dreamy[/i]. Edit: Thank you Ezil for not closing this stupid topic hehe[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6982/drinkcj6.gif[/img]

Last edited by ReversEdge (2008-07-30 05:56:41)

mardin
» n00b
1969-12-31

naruto and ichigo the best
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who do you think gonna win, fusion of Son Goku as demon with out his Head gear from Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yusuke as Class S monster from Yuu Yuu Hakusho VS fusion of Naruto as Kyuubi from Shippuden a

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:21

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy