• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: First of all di ko pinost sa School Section ito kasi Pinas lang. Iba-iba kasi ang mga meds dito at sa ibang countries, iba-iba ang style and rules sa pagiging nurse sa pinas sa ibang countries

Pages: 1234

:arrow: First of all di ko pinost sa School Section ito kasi Pinas lang. Iba-iba kasi ang mga meds dito at sa ibang countries, iba-iba ang style and rules sa pagiging nurse sa pinas sa ibang countries

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: First of all di ko pinost sa School Section ito kasi Pinas lang. Iba-iba kasi ang mga meds dito at sa ibang countries, iba-iba ang style and rules sa pagiging nurse sa pinas sa ibang countries

[quote=gengskie]^ i think first off you must love caring. if you love caring for people that's the time you'll love your profession[/quote] its different you know. im a loving person. i love caring for someone. there are lots of factors which i dont like. why i dont wanna go to duties. First, our [b]requirements[/b] :wasted: in our school, we'll have our assessment the day before our duty so if you'll have duties on monday and tuesday, you'll have the assessment on Sunday that means no Sundays for me. After assessing we need to make loads - and i mean loads- of requirements to be passed the day after. Now when my duty is on 6am Monday, i only get 1hour sleep or 2hours max . :wasted: Second, i really dont like our uniform. We have [b]3layers of clothes[/b]. Imagine how hot that gets. hays.. im forcing myself to love my course coz its too late now. i cant back out. im on my last year. :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-29 04:35:04)

peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: First of all di ko pinost sa School Section ito kasi Pinas lang. Iba-iba kasi ang mga meds dito at sa ibang countries, iba-iba ang style and rules sa pagiging nurse sa pinas sa ibang countries

^we have the same problem before sis duch.., our school was so strict with requirements and makes things difficult with us.., ung parang sobra pagpapahirap sa inyu na minsan di na kailangan.., pagtapos pa ng duty research pa sa library.., tapos magcase study ka sa loob ng 2 days tatapusin mo.., tapos mageexam ka araw araw.., huhuhu.., madalas nawawalan n ako ng pag-asa dahil nakakapagod din naman.., gusto kong mag-give up.., nagmukha akong lola dahil sa stress sa course natin sis.., but my reward? pinasa ako ni God sa Board Exam.., and i made my family and friends so proud.., =)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]woot i dont know if i can pass the board.. i dont like to be a nurse any advice pls? to keep my interest on my course. =([/quote] [b] I understand what it feels like sis....coz i don't want to be a nurse too..=| I know most of us are taking up nursing to be able to work and start a life abroad in order to have a better future..even doctors in the phils. are taking up nursing for those reasons...It's really tough to live in the Philippines even on how well off you are...There's no bright future there..I was listening to the President's SONA and it doesn't make any difference at all..A lot of people are suffering from poverty and Filipinos are finding ways to live a better life for their families and their future by working abroad...I know parents who wants their children to take up nursing thinks that Nursing is just an easy course and all that..but they have no idea how stressful it is...It's just like taking up med but it's difficult in a different way...Not only are we mentally stressed (So many written exams and case studies to make) but also physically (hours of duty, decking etc.) Nursing is not an easy course...It requires effort and patience to make it through.. I know there are times when we feel like giving up and we ask ourselves "Why do we have to take up nursing?" but in reality...all the hardships and sacrifices pays off..Once you are a nurse...There's a bright future ahead of you...A lot of opportunities for you to work abroad and have a stable life ^^ I have lot of friends who just migrated to the US and are now working and living there...Nurses in the US are known to have huge houses, they drive high end or luxury cars and all that.. Definitely there's a lot of money involved :eh: So now that you're in your fourth year of nursing..that would already mean that surpassed all the hardships cause it's the second and third year that are known to be difficult...Just start reviewing for the board amd start completing all your OR and DR cases.. I know you will pass the board exam coz you're a smart girl..So hang in there...Just a few months left...I know you will make it.. ^^ Keep Rockin' ^^ \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-29 12:09:36)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ i believe i quoted that sis. thanks. thank you sa mga suggestions nyo. :D I don't know what to do already. Just this morning before we had our pre-con my c.i. talked to me. She asked me if I really like the course coz she felt that i am being forced to do the requirements and go to duties. Imagine? I was that obvious already. Hayz. She told me to try to open-up with my parents and tell them what i like, the problem is i don't know what i like. :wallbash: I am somehow used to studying all about science and talk about diseases that shifting is a scary thought for me. My c.i. told me it is never too late to shift, that i can't force myself if i really don't want it especially that nursing requires more time and I had to sacrifice a lot but she can't understand. I'm in my 4th year and i only lost interest now. I loved my course before. I just don't know when i stopped loving it and why. =( I wanna pass. I [b]need[/b] to pass. Hayz. Some of my friends told me, don't think that you [b]don't[/b] like it coz you will hate it more. Just think about the money and the purpose why you are doing all of these. Think about who you can help when you are a nurse. Not just your family but others. I wish i didn't make a really bad impression to my c.i. I wanted to pass and having bad endorsements doesn't help. I'm in deep shit already. :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-29 13:48:19)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Guys, help naman pag gawa ng discharge plan.. :|
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ Anong ginagamit mo METHODS or HASMINE??? :)[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Guys, help naman pag gawa ng discharge plan.. :|[/quote] Discharge Plan .. may format nun eh.. in our school we use [b]M.E.T.H.O.D.S.[/b] .. M - Medication E - Exercise T - Treatment H - Health Teachings O - (i forgot what this is :lol:) i think its Outpatient Follow-up. :/ D - Diet S - Spirituality [hr] thats about it.. :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-04 11:27:45)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ O -bservable signs and symptoms[/b] [b]HERE'S A SAMPLE DISCHARGE PLAN USING METHODS :[/b] [b] I made this one...You may use this a guide \m/[/b] [b]Medications[/b] [b] > Advised patient to take medicine religiously as prescribed by the physician[/b] 1. Cefuroxime (Panaxim) 750g IVTT every 8 hours Classification ( C ): second generation cephalosporin Indications ( I ): Bone & joint infections, osteomyelitis, septic arthritis, skin & soft tissue infections, lower respiratory tract infections, pharyngitis, sinusitis, gonorrhea, meningitis, otitis media, peritonitis, UTI, prophylaxis in surgery. Action ( A ): second-generation cephalosporin that inhibits cell-wall synthesis, promoting osmotic instability; usually bactericidal. Contraindications ( C/I ): Hypersensitivity to cephalosporins. Adverse Reactions ( A/R ): GI disturbances, pseudomembranous colitis, dizziness, headache, hypersensitivity reactions, local injection site reactions. Nursing considerations 1. Instruct patient to take the drugs as prescribed. 2. Instruct patient to take drug with food or milk to lessen GI discomfort. 3. Tell patient to notify prescriber if rash or signs and symptoms of superinfection develop. 2. Cefuroxime (Zegen) 500g 1 tab every 12hours PO C: Cephalosporins I: Treatment of bone & joint infections, bronchitis (& other lower resp tract infections), gonorrhea, meningitis, otitis media, peritonitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, skin infections, surgical infections & UTI. A: a semisynthetic, broad-spectrum 2nd generation cephalosporin antibiotic, exerts its bactericidal activity by interfering with the synthesis of the bacterial cell wall. It binds to penicillin-binding protein 3, responsible for the synthesis of peptidoglycan, a heteropolymeric structure that gives the cell wall its mechanical stability. C/I: Known allergy to cephalosporins. A/R: Thrombophlebitis. Pruritus, urticaria, positive Coombs' test, diarrhea, nausea, pseudomembranous colitis. Decrease in Hb & hematocrit, transient increase in liver enzymes, elevation in serum creatinine & BUN. Possibly seizure & angioedema. Nurrsing Consideration 1. instruct patient to take medications as prescribed 2. Inspect parenteral drug products visually for particulate matter and discoloration before administration whenever solution and container permit. 3 .Before cefuroxime therapy is instituted, careful inquiry should be made concerning previous hypersensitivity reactions to cephalosporins and penicillins. 3. Paracetamol (biogesic) 500mg 1 tab PRN C: Paraminophenol derivative I: Relief of fever, minor aches and pains. A: Thought to produce analgesia by blocking pain impulses by inhibiting synthesis of prostaglandin in the CNS or of other substances that sensitize pain receptors to stimulation. The drug may relieve fever through action in the hypothalamic heat-regulating center. C/I: hypersensitivity to drug, patients with long term alcohol use A/R: hemolytic anemia, leucopenia, neutropenia, pancytopenia, hypoglycemia Nursing Consideration 1. Tell parents to consult prescriber before giving drug to children younger than age 2. 2. Tell patient not to use fro marked fever (39.5 C), fever persisting longer than 3 days, or recurrent fever unless directed by prescriber. 3. Advise parents that drug is only for short-term use only. Urge to consult to prescriber if giving to children for longer than 5 days or adults for longer than 10 days. 4. Amoxicillin C: Penicillin I: Mouth infections, spleen disorders, gastroenteritis, lyme disease, susceptible infections, bronchitis, otitis media, UTI, biliary tract infection endocarditis, dental abscesses, typhoid fever, pneumonia A: inhibits the final transpeptidation step of peptidoglycan synthesis in bacterial cell wall by binding to one or more of the penicillin-binding proteins (PBPs), thus inhibiting cell wall biosynthesis resulting in bacterial lysis. C/I: Hypersensitivity. A/R: Hyperactivity, agitation, insomnia, dizziness; maculopapular rash, exfoliative dermatitis, urticaria, hypersensitivity vasculitis; diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting; anaemia, thrombocytopenia, leucopenia, agranulocytosis. Nursing Consideration: 1. Obtain specimen for culture and sensitivity tests before giving first dose. 2. Before giving, ask patient about allergic reactions to penicillin. 3. If large doses are given or if therapy is prolonged, bacterial or fungal superinfection may occur, especially in the elderly, debilitated or immunosuppressed. 5. Multivitamins + Fe ( Hemarate) 1 cap BID PO PC C: vitamins and minerals (prenatal and postnatal) / antianemics I: Nutritional & Fe-deficiency anemia due to pregnancy, lactation & menstrual blood loss. Prevention & treatment of conditions associated w/ B-complex deficiency. A: vitamin that acts in a way to help prevent iron deficiency from blood loss C/I: hypersensitivity A/R: dizziness, weakness(rarely), nausea, Nursing Considerations: 1. Should be given to patient on an empty stomach (Best taken between meals. May be taken w/ meals to reduce GI discomfort.). 2. Instruct patient to take the drugs as prescribed. 3. instruct patient to swallow drug without breaking, crushing, or chewing them [b]Environment[/b] > Encouraged to maintain a clean and quiet environment > Advised to have a hazard-free surrounding > Encouraged to listen to soft music to facilitate relaxation > Encouraged to maintain a safe home free from any health hazards such as nails. > Encouraged to provide adequate lighting on stairs and in bathrooms to prevent injuries. > Encouraged to maintain cleanliness of the house and its’ surroundings. > Encouraged to provide curtains in bedroom to minimize external light and noises. [b]Treatment[/b] [b]> Encouraged to have a follow up check-up after discharge. Health Teachings[/b] > Encouraged to maintain an ideal body weight > Encouraged to avoid heavy works and stress > Advised to avoid smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages > Encouraged to increase oral fluids > Encouraged to exercise and ambulate often > Instructed to use soft bristle toothbrushes and to use gentle pressure when brushing > Encouraged to practice proper perineal care > Encouraged to have good hygiene by taking a bath always > Encouraged to have adequate rest and sleep > Encouraged diversional activities such as watching TV, reading newspaper or magazine > Instructed to do handwashing frequently > Encouraged a high-protein, low-salt, low-sugar diet rich in vitamin C > Encouraged to eat food rich in iron [b]Observable s/s[/b] [b]> Instructed to seek consult if the following s/s are observed:[/b] • Pale skin color • fatigue • irritability • dizziness • weakness • shortness of breath • sore tongue • brittle nails • headache - frontal • seeing bright colors • Missed menstrual cycle • Heavy menstrual period • dysuria (painful voiding of urine) • abdominal pain (radiating to the back on the affected side) • tenderness of the bladder area and the side of the involved kidney ("renal angle tenderness") [b]Diet[/b] > Instructed to avoid eating foods low in iron content > Instructed to eat meat, (especially red meat) which is high in iron > Encouraged to consume food sources rich in vitamin C such as oranges, dalandan, calamansi juice and fruits and vegetables in general > Encouraged to take iron supplements daily > Encouraged to increase fluid intake > Encouraged to consume cranberry juice, blueberry juice, and fermented milk products containing probiotic bacteria which have been shown to inhibit adherence of bacteria to the epithelial cells of the urinary tract [b]Spirituality[/b] > Encouraged to continue praying to God and to attend mass every Sunday > Encouraged to never lose hope and face each day with a smile > Encouraged to have a loving and harmonious relationship with the family [b]HOPE THIS HELPS....KEEP ROCKIN' ^^ \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-04 11:47:17)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ well.. theres a more detailed discharge plan.. thanks for this sis :D i can sure make use of this too :D anyway... i added some onlines sources on page 1.. if you have some pls share it :D
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahhhh... nice naman tong thread na to ate duch.. ako kahit grade 6 pa alng ako.. i want to become a nurse or doctor someday.. gusto ko kasi mag help ng people around the [sup]world.[/sup] i think this will be helpful to all of nurses d2 sa pinas.. makakahelp din sa akin :P kasi naman.. mahirap na buhay ngaun.. basahin ko na alng mga post nyo para hangga't maaga.. may alam na ako.. :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^^ yea.. word for word talaga. nosebleed.. kea night before mag retdem wala kaming tulog :wasted: buti di na ganyan nung nag 3rd yr kami.. diba dai weng?[/quote] uu dai :P
adonic
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj10/clay_chunk/friendster/Rn.jpg[/img] <">
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]^ O -bservable signs and symptoms HERE'S A SAMPLE DISCHARGE PLAN USING METHODS : I made this one...You may use this a guide \m/ [spoiler] Medications > Advised patient to take medicine religiously as prescribed by the physician 1. Cefuroxime (Panaxim) 750g IVTT every 8 hours Classification ( C ): second generation cephalosporin Indications ( I ): Bone & joint infections, osteomyelitis, septic arthritis, skin & soft tissue infections, lower respiratory tract infections, pharyngitis, sinusitis, gonorrhea, meningitis, otitis media, peritonitis, UTI, prophylaxis in surgery. Action ( A ): second-generation cephalosporin that inhibits cell-wall synthesis, promoting osmotic instability; usually bactericidal. Contraindications ( C/I ): Hypersensitivity to cephalosporins. Adverse Reactions ( A/R ): GI disturbances, pseudomembranous colitis, dizziness, headache, hypersensitivity reactions, local injection site reactions. Nursing considerations 1. Instruct patient to take the drugs as prescribed. 2. Instruct patient to take drug with food or milk to lessen GI discomfort. 3. Tell patient to notify prescriber if rash or signs and symptoms of superinfection develop. 2. Cefuroxime (Zegen) 500g 1 tab every 12hours PO C: Cephalosporins I: Treatment of bone & joint infections, bronchitis (& other lower resp tract infections), gonorrhea, meningitis, otitis media, peritonitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, skin infections, surgical infections & UTI. A: a semisynthetic, broad-spectrum 2nd generation cephalosporin antibiotic, exerts its bactericidal activity by interfering with the synthesis of the bacterial cell wall. It binds to penicillin-binding protein 3, responsible for the synthesis of peptidoglycan, a heteropolymeric structure that gives the cell wall its mechanical stability. C/I: Known allergy to cephalosporins. A/R: Thrombophlebitis. Pruritus, urticaria, positive Coombs' test, diarrhea, nausea, pseudomembranous colitis. Decrease in Hb & hematocrit, transient increase in liver enzymes, elevation in serum creatinine & BUN. Possibly seizure & angioedema. Nurrsing Consideration 1. instruct patient to take medications as prescribed 2. Inspect parenteral drug products visually for particulate matter and discoloration before administration whenever solution and container permit. 3 .Before cefuroxime therapy is instituted, careful inquiry should be made concerning previous hypersensitivity reactions to cephalosporins and penicillins. 3. Paracetamol (biogesic) 500mg 1 tab PRN C: Paraminophenol derivative I: Relief of fever, minor aches and pains. A: Thought to produce analgesia by blocking pain impulses by inhibiting synthesis of prostaglandin in the CNS or of other substances that sensitize pain receptors to stimulation. The drug may relieve fever through action in the hypothalamic heat-regulating center. C/I: hypersensitivity to drug, patients with long term alcohol use A/R: hemolytic anemia, leucopenia, neutropenia, pancytopenia, hypoglycemia Nursing Consideration 1. Tell parents to consult prescriber before giving drug to children younger than age 2. 2. Tell patient not to use fro marked fever (39.5 C), fever persisting longer than 3 days, or recurrent fever unless directed by prescriber. 3. Advise parents that drug is only for short-term use only. Urge to consult to prescriber if giving to children for longer than 5 days or adults for longer than 10 days. 4. Amoxicillin C: Penicillin I: Mouth infections, spleen disorders, gastroenteritis, lyme disease, susceptible infections, bronchitis, otitis media, UTI, biliary tract infection endocarditis, dental abscesses, typhoid fever, pneumonia A: inhibits the final transpeptidation step of peptidoglycan synthesis in bacterial cell wall by binding to one or more of the penicillin-binding proteins (PBPs), thus inhibiting cell wall biosynthesis resulting in bacterial lysis. C/I: Hypersensitivity. A/R: Hyperactivity, agitation, insomnia, dizziness; maculopapular rash, exfoliative dermatitis, urticaria, hypersensitivity vasculitis; diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting; anaemia, thrombocytopenia, leucopenia, agranulocytosis. Nursing Consideration: 1. Obtain specimen for culture and sensitivity tests before giving first dose. 2. Before giving, ask patient about allergic reactions to penicillin. 3. If large doses are given or if therapy is prolonged, bacterial or fungal superinfection may occur, especially in the elderly, debilitated or immunosuppressed. 5. Multivitamins + Fe ( Hemarate) 1 cap BID PO PC C: vitamins and minerals (prenatal and postnatal) / antianemics I: Nutritional & Fe-deficiency anemia due to pregnancy, lactation & menstrual blood loss. Prevention & treatment of conditions associated w/ B-complex deficiency. A: vitamin that acts in a way to help prevent iron deficiency from blood loss C/I: hypersensitivity A/R: dizziness, weakness(rarely), nausea, Nursing Considerations: 1. Should be given to patient on an empty stomach (Best taken between meals. May be taken w/ meals to reduce GI discomfort.). 2. Instruct patient to take the drugs as prescribed. 3. instruct patient to swallow drug without breaking, crushing, or chewing them Environment > Encouraged to maintain a clean and quiet environment > Advised to have a hazard-free surrounding > Encouraged to listen to soft music to facilitate relaxation > Encouraged to maintain a safe home free from any health hazards such as nails. > Encouraged to provide adequate lighting on stairs and in bathrooms to prevent injuries. > Encouraged to maintain cleanliness of the house and its’ surroundings. > Encouraged to provide curtains in bedroom to minimize external light and noises. Treatment > Encouraged to have a follow up check-up after discharge. Health Teachings > Encouraged to maintain an ideal body weight > Encouraged to avoid heavy works and stress > Advised to avoid smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages > Encouraged to increase oral fluids > Encouraged to exercise and ambulate often > Instructed to use soft bristle toothbrushes and to use gentle pressure when brushing > Encouraged to practice proper perineal care > Encouraged to have good hygiene by taking a bath always > Encouraged to have adequate rest and sleep > Encouraged diversional activities such as watching TV, reading newspaper or magazine > Instructed to do handwashing frequently > Encouraged a high-protein, low-salt, low-sugar diet rich in vitamin C > Encouraged to eat food rich in iron Observable s/s > Instructed to seek consult if the following s/s are observed: • Pale skin color • fatigue • irritability • dizziness • weakness • shortness of breath • sore tongue • brittle nails • headache - frontal • seeing bright colors • Missed menstrual cycle • Heavy menstrual period • dysuria (painful voiding of urine) • abdominal pain (radiating to the back on the affected side) • tenderness of the bladder area and the side of the involved kidney ("renal angle tenderness") Diet > Instructed to avoid eating foods low in iron content > Instructed to eat meat, (especially red meat) which is high in iron > Encouraged to consume food sources rich in vitamin C such as oranges, dalandan, calamansi juice and fruits and vegetables in general > Encouraged to take iron supplements daily > Encouraged to increase fluid intake > Encouraged to consume cranberry juice, blueberry juice, and fermented milk products containing probiotic bacteria which have been shown to inhibit adherence of bacteria to the epithelial cells of the urinary tract Spirituality > Encouraged to continue praying to God and to attend mass every Sunday > Encouraged to never lose hope and face each day with a smile > Encouraged to have a loving and harmonious relationship with the family HOPE THIS HELPS....KEEP ROCKIN' ^^ \m/ [/spoiler][/quote] OMG [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_gifs_emoticons/onion_gifs_emoticons-04.gif[/img] so detailed.. i'll surely gonna use this guide! Thank you!! I'm suppose to have a discharge plan for a postpartum woman a few days ago but somebody helped already and forgot to check here. Anyway, thanks again! muah! muah! [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/bangun.gif[/img]
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]I know you will pass the board exam coz you're a smart girl..So hang in there...Just a few months left...I know you will make it.. ^^[/quote] hmmm..not all smart pepz pass the board exam! you see i have classmate you just pass our guided review (4th year subject) bec of cheating but he pass the board exam while my other classmate whos known to be like a smart one didnt..i think being smart is not enough in passing. thier are factors to pass the board exam. if its your time to pass then good. or maybe if it is not your calling then....you know, despite of the hardwork and preparations you've made still... you just have to trust everything to GOD. in HIS time or plan...(^V~) so GOD BLESS to all...and to me soon...pray for us nalang pepz... remember everything has its own reasons....
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mharkevol]if its your time to pass then good. or maybe if it is not your calling then....you know, despite of the hardwork and preparations you've made still...[/quote] hmm i don't really believe that line. if you really did study hard and prepared a lot i mean, youre not only "academically" prepared but also "mentally" i think you'll pass. Or maybe during the the board exam you were so anxious that you forgot everything you are studying..it happened to me before. :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-20 13:39:26)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]i mean, youre not only "academically" prepared but also "mentally" i think you'll pass.[/quote] i agree to ms duch :thumbsup: im a second year nursing student.. at talagang gustong-gusto kong makapasa sa board and if ever na makapasa ko sa board..grabe..super laking achievement na yun, pag nakikita ko nga yung mga schoolmate kong nakapasa sa board...parang mas naiinspired pa ko.. and naiingit..kasi..buti pa sila tapos na ang pghihirap.. sabi nga ng CI namin eh.. ang preparation daw para sa board ay ngayon..hindi bukas hindi after ng graduation hindi bago mgboard.. para bgo mgboard,..review review na lang..di ka na kelangan mgaral at magmemorize
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

buhayin muli ang thread na toh! :D penge po ng NCP regarding NSVD :) thanks
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaaaaaahh... i have na my second 8 hours deficency :crybaby: Bagsak na tlga 2! :crybaby: Tapos ggwa ako FNCP... HTP... HEALT TEACHING! Buti na lng next week sa DayCare kame mag tuturo ng KID things! :lol: tapos heath center nnmn! sana sa Ward 1 na lng ako naassign, andun BezFrend ko! buti pa si BezNaizer nag huhugas ng mababahong post-partum Last Week sa NICU ako sa nursery.. inject inject lng ng Vit K tapos administer ng Ointment sa Mata ng bata! newborn Bath yun lng! inget ako sa iba, kasi may nakita ako classmate nsa DR may case :crybaby: ako 1 pa lng, tapos wla pa kame Provincial Duty! LINTIK :crybaby: panu ko na ma complete case ko! mag pa ONCALL na lng [b]MORE ABOUT NURSING![/b] ang [b]Carl Balita Book [/b]daming Info about NCM nice tlga! [b]Maglaya Community Book [/b]Ren i Have e-Nursing Books, dami yun Books... Drug Hand Book, Lippincot, Funda Meron Den, Skills, Nanda, dami dami Med-Surg, Maternal & Child, Psychia... bsta :lol: hiramin ko muna! Try Lng

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-09-22 21:03:30)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Pwede pong pahelp..pano po yung SOAPIE.. :/ weehh..naturo to samin kanina eh..kaso ang hirap :wasted: pinapaformulate po kami ng 3 nursing care plan..to po yung situation..yung client nadala sa hospital..dahil sa vehicular accident... tsalamat... :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ every problem in your NCP must also be seen in your Assessment tool.. vehicular accident diba? dami mong magawang NCP nyan. ano bang nangyari sa kanya?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: First of all di ko pinost sa School Section ito kasi Pinas lang. Iba-iba kasi ang mga meds dito at sa ibang countries, iba-iba ang style and rules sa pagiging nurse sa pinas sa ibang countries

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:29

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy