• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

:arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

:arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u wearing a green shirt?[/b]:D;) [quote]*for mods: free to close or lock.:)[/quote] [align=center][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-08-02 01:37:07)

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

[color=gray][sup]^nope.. are you wearing a blue shirt? [/sup][/color]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

:arrow: haha! nah ah.. [b]still.. green?[/b] :D [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=gray][sup] ^nope.. how about white? [/sup][/color]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^nope...it's pink black?
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: *nah ah.. agen.. :D [b]green?[/b] :eh: [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Naha~ next wears black? no dandruff ei? ;]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol no :lol: -- Next is orange? :rolleyes:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. nxt will be black.?
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no. next will b blue?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeap,you got me sisz Zefa, ahakz :P. next is white? :eh:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nopie. nope. nope[/b] next will be [b]black with pink?[/b]
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ wrong. i'm wearing a [b]YELLOW shirt[/b] paired with [b]YELLOW pair of slippers[/b].:thumbsup: my left foot's injured.huhuhuhu.:( @topic :arrow: next will be [b]BLUE[/b]. i hope i got it right.
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :) coz im naked now.. waha!!! :D joke .. your wearing pink shirt ? :ninja:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no. im wearing [b]gray[/b] boxers now. black?
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup .... BLACK ????
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^sorry bestie but its not!!! its ok im in pink!!! :P:eh::D:) let me guess??? pink???? pink???? :D

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-08-02 22:09:01)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice guess ahehe next iswearing a white??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wow. you caught me sis. next person is wearing blue?
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. . . ^r u wearing green ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:08

[ 10 queries - 0.105 second ]
Privacy Policy