• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

:arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

no.. is it blue?
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

naa.. hmp..is it white??
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope. are u wearing red?
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. red?? =)=)
~~francie~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope. green??? =|
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope! next is [b] white?[/b]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. i'm wearing green. next. blue?
~~francie~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

No.. blue??? :)
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope... its not blue... :D so ur wearing black??
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. white??? =)
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kinda.... so close... =D white ???
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u got it! :thumbsup: pink?
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. black?? =)
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope its white next is red?
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. pink?? =)=)
gem
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope. wHITE???
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u got it right next is black?
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. blue?? =)=)
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NU UH! XDD [b]WHITE??[/b]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u got it right hahaha next is green?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:59

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy