• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

:arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

[b]no.[/b] next is white? :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

no..it's green :) next is black?
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope.. its pink next is blue?
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's pink.. wee!!! r u in green..?
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope,yesterday.. hmm,white?
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]n0pe :P next is [color=red] red [/color] ??? [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nopie.[/b] that's my fave. color, sis! :D next is white?
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no........................... nxt is blue?
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha :lol: correct!you got it =) next is [b]green[/b]=|

Last edited by JEANUJEAN (2008-12-04 04:00:26)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope. next is white?
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]nope. next is white?[/quote] whoa hehehe yepss hmmm blue
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nopie.[/b] :D next is white?
lowegen
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh how can you tell that that persson is wearing the right color end
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Lelouch_0]next is white?[/quote] No.. it's not white... [quote=lowegen]oh how can you tell that that persson is wearing the right color end[/quote] Just [b]guess[/b] the color of the shirt okay? Next will be green?

Last edited by gerard0619 (2008-12-04 06:32:20)

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nope.[/b] :D next is blue?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope next is black?
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no ~! next is yellow =)
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]yep.[/b] =):thumbsup: next is black?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope next wears white!
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]no.[/b] next is [color=red]blue[/color]? :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:07

[ 9 queries - 0.095 second ]
Privacy Policy