• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

:arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

yeah! yuu got it! i'm wearing my white school uniform :cool: hmmm...nxt is navy blue? :D
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

nope ;) next yellow ?
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wrong :D next is red ?
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.,. :P ahmz.,. black ?!?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope white????????
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap you caught me... next is yellow?
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope im in violet... wait r u wearing blue???=)
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope ;) next .. blue ? :D
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope..it's orange.. yellow..?
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. its lime green! Black?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope..mine is white... next is blue?...
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope.. next is white??
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope... next is [b]black[/b]?...:D
Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope....im in white with some picture... next pink and black???
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope pink only nxt is white??
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aww... u got it man..hehe i swear.. nxt is yellow? (hope so)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :P nxtis white?:cool:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope. next... blue?
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

na-ah. white? :D
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope... mine is blue.. next is black???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:24

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy