• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

:arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

-xXhAzeLLeXx-
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

Nope.. Next is Blue??
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

Nope.. next is yellow?.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Nope, it's green. :) [/b][/font] [font=DejaVu Sans][b]vNext is brown? :D [/b][/font]
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. white?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Yea. You got it. V Black? :ninja:
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

na-uh! it's red. how about white? :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope uhm,green?
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]the design it is green.nope. is it black?[/quote]
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NoPe.. next is [i]blue...?.[/i]
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope.. next is pink??
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope gray?
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope...!! next is white?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy