• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

:arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

[b]^[/b]is that what you called [b][i]spamming[/i][/b]? :/ [b]@t:[/b] nope. it's not red. :P next is black?
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

no................... nxt is brown?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No. :p Gray? :ninja:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

nop..it's white... :eh: green?
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no hahaha . its red =D black?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^Nope, it's blue. :) [/b][/font] [font=Trebuchet MS][b]vNext is white? :D [/b][/font]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. :P next is blue??
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: bleh. :P:P pink sa akin siomai. :lol::lol: green?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]nope! :P next is pink?
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Noope.. It's Black.. Next is color white?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope. . . pink? . . . ?
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Gross No! :o :puke: Black? .........
-xXhAzeLLeXx-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..its white :) amhh..[b]Blue?[/b]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No... next :thumbsdown: Purple?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Nope, it's green and white. :) [/b][/font] [font=DejaVu Sans][b]vNext is red? :D [/b][/font]
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. it's peach, haha :D black?
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah ure ryt!! im wearing black.. pink?

Last edited by remjo (2009-01-26 08:05:12)

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope .. orange..??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:33

[ 9 queries - 0.116 second ]
Privacy Policy