• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

:arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

_ron_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

no....................................................... nxt is apple green?
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

[align=center][color=limegreen] naHh! next is [u]PINK [/u]??? [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope..:] next is blue? :]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nope =| Next is red?
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

na next is white? :lol:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whooooooa you got me... :thumbsup: nxt is black?
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope..it's white!=| Next is pink??
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yeah,, next is blue?[/b]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No. next is green? :globe:
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nah. uhmm, next is Black?
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wrong =D how about blue ?
coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]NOPE.. next is...GRAY?!?[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Nope, it's [i]black.[/i] :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vNext is [i]blue?[/i] :D [/b][/font]
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope...!!! hehe...:D pink?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. next will be?? blue???
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope!! haha!! :D pink again?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no... next will be black????
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lolz...no!! next is blue?
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha!!! Nope..!! =D White? :D
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. you got it... next is red?????
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok.. so this is how we play.. [spoiler]just guess what is the color of the shirt of the person is wearing that will post next ..:D:D[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin: ok i'll start.. [b]are u we

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:40

[ 9 queries - 0.106 second ]
Privacy Policy