• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Promoter: Ephemeral, admin. Members Who Can Join: Any Rank Has The Eligibility To Join. Types of Contest: :arrow: C.S.S. Layout Contest. :arrow: HTML/Overlay Layout Contest. Rules: (Over All)

Pages: 1..123456789..9

[b]Promoter: Ephemeral, admin. Members Who Can Join: Any Rank Has The Eligibility To Join. Types of Contest: :arrow: C.S.S. Layout Contest. :arrow: HTML/Overlay Layout Contest. Rules: (Over All)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Promoter: Ephemeral, admin. Members Who Can Join: Any Rank Has The Eligibility To Join. Types of Contest: :arrow: C.S.S. Layout Contest. :arrow: HTML/Overlay Layout Contest. Rules: (Over All)

Whoa Sis Maine.. Lab your layout, it looks like an overlay.. nice! :wow:
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Promoter: Ephemeral, admin. Members Who Can Join: Any Rank Has The Eligibility To Join. Types of Contest: :arrow: C.S.S. Layout Contest. :arrow: HTML/Overlay Layout Contest. Rules: (Over All)

really?? hehe thanks for the comment sis ^^... though its kinda dull i think its neat ^^ thnx agen ^^
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice lay ate maine .. =)
_*winx*_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ganda ng layout muh ate maine..! =) :thumbsup: [/b]
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey, hey I was not informed about this one, why no one had told me having a contest like this, haayz... When will the submission of entries be over, what exact date so I can still prepare, maybe..?? :| =| :/ @[b]Tazmaine[/b] or simply Maine, I think there's a possibility of high votes for you heheheh.... :D :D =D =D So good luck to you, but I want to have a view of it without the Javascripts so I can see what will be left with the layout when no Javascripts were use.... I hope I still have time to make a layout for this one, I hope haayz.... :( :( :cry: :cry: :crybaby: :crybaby:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_*winx*_][b]ganda ng layout muh ate maine..! =) :thumbsup: [/b][/quote] :arrow: [b]English Please. @topic i just hope admin can find a way on voting without 'ghost accounts' so there'll be fairness in voting.[/b]
kid515
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: [b]Name of Layout: [i]Rasta Pig[/i] Category: C.S.S Preview Of Layout: (Live) :arrow: [url]http://www.friendster.com/Sample15[/url] Preview Of Layout Image: :arrow: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/kid515/kid1.JPG[/url] :arrow: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/kid515/kid2.JPG[/url] :arrow: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/kid515/kid3.JPG[/url] :arrow: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/kid515/kid4.JPG[/url] Code: ....[/b] not yet done editing the codes... ;) :D :eh: :redface:[/quote] :thumbsup:

Last edited by kid515 (2007-05-29 16:28:34)

Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx, [b]@kua nathan,[/b] you [b]told you want to see it without script right?[/b] ive nver put any [b]scripts[/b] there.. u see the right table but its my mediabox ^^ [b]its all pure css[/b] =) [b]@ate meng[/b] yeah hoping for clean and fair voting too and [b]@kid515[/b] ei nice layouts kip it up :thumbsup:

Last edited by Tazmaine (2007-05-29 18:04:29)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew... :D :D I'm still waiting for [b]james_cuteoo2's layout n FoRsAkEnKiD's layout[/b].. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: Hopefully you will post ur layouts soon dude... :cool: :cool: =) =)

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-05-29 18:05:49)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote=_*winx*_][b]ganda ng layout muh ate maine..! =) :thumbsup: [/b][/quote] :arrow: [b]English Please. @topic i just hope admin can find a way on voting without 'ghost accounts' so there'll be fairness in voting.[/b][/quote] Hehe solved that a long time ago... New registered account between the voiting period is not allowed a certain week and post is needed :eh:
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice job maine you've got a greater chance to win the css contest. Gudluck =)
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Tazmaine]thx, [b]@kua nathan,[/b] you [b]told you want to see it without script right?[/b] ive nver put any [b]scripts[/b] there.. u see the right table but its my mediabox ^^ [b]its all pure css[/b] =) [b]@ate meng[/b] yeah hoping for clean and fair voting too and [b]@kid515[/b] ei nice layouts kip it up :thumbsup:[/quote] Wow that's one thing I don't know how to do, to change the position of the media box alone... you get it from the first column boxes then put it at the second colum boxes, what a nice trick there, a really big possibility of high votes for that Maine heheheh.... :) :) :D :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hehe nice :) is that absolute positioning and div style wahaha kwelness :eh: anyways keep it up guys. :crybaby: sadly I can't join :wallbash: @taz nice methods what ever you used :eh: =) :thumbsup: @nat join hehe deadline is june 8 2007 @meng ate you can join because you're not a promoter hehe... To all. Good luck
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice overlays and layouts there evrybody .. gud luck!
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Tazmaine][u]here's mine[/u] :arrow: Name Of Layout: [b]Pooh Overload[/b] :arrow: Category: [b]CSS / (Cascading Style Sheet)[/b] :arrow: Live Preview: [url]http://www.friendster.com/june211989ii[/url] :arrow: Scrrenshots screen#1 - [url]http://h1.ripway.com/mainelovehamham/print01.JPG[/url] screen#2 - [url]http://h1.ripway.com/mainelovehamham/print02.JPG[/url] screen#3 - [url]http://h1.ripway.com/mainelovehamham/print03.JPG[/url] screen#4 - [url]http://h1.ripway.com/mainelovehamham/print04.JPG[/url] screen#5 - [url]http://h1.ripway.com/mainelovehamham/print05.JPG[/url] :arrow: Code: [b]Hidden until Deadline................................[/b] ayan gudluck..... :lol:[/quote] ======================= :arrow: I think i will be voting for ate maine's css!
_*winx*_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_*winx*_][b]ganda ng layout muh ate maine..! =) :thumbsup: [/b][/quote] oh! i forgot..sorry for that..i'll never do that again...
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ thanks for all comments hehe... anyway [b]expect the unexpected...[/b] all of us make the good job hehe specially overlay makers,i adore them..... hehe black seraphim..aja go go!! hehe :P
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@charmaine Aja!!! :lol:
kid515
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Tazmaine wrote: thx, @kua nathan, you told you want to see it without script right? ive nver put any scripts there.. u see the right table but its my mediabox ^^ its all pure css @ate meng yeah hoping for clean and fair voting too and @kid515 ei nice layouts kip it up[/b][/quote] [b]Thanks! :D [/b] i think it's a sure win for tazmaine =) :thumbsup:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Hehe nice :) is that absolute positioning and div style wahaha kwelness :eh: anyways keep it up guys. :crybaby: sadly I can't join :wallbash: @taz nice methods what ever you used :eh: =) :thumbsup: @nat join hehe deadline is june 8 2007 @meng ate you can join because you're not a promoter hehe... To all. Good luck[/quote] wew... :D :D :D That's right Sir Ephe^... =) =) =) Unfortunately you can't join this contest.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Promoter: Ephemeral, admin. Members Who Can Join: Any Rank Has The Eligibility To Join. Types of Contest: :arrow: C.S.S. Layout Contest. :arrow: HTML/Overlay Layout Contest. Rules: (Over All)

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:05

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy