• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Promoter: Ephemeral, admin. Members Who Can Join: Any Rank Has The Eligibility To Join. Types of Contest: :arrow: C.S.S. Layout Contest. :arrow: HTML/Overlay Layout Contest. Rules: (Over All)

Pages: 1..123456789

[b]Promoter: Ephemeral, admin. Members Who Can Join: Any Rank Has The Eligibility To Join. Types of Contest: :arrow: C.S.S. Layout Contest. :arrow: HTML/Overlay Layout Contest. Rules: (Over All)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Promoter: Ephemeral, admin. Members Who Can Join: Any Rank Has The Eligibility To Join. Types of Contest: :arrow: C.S.S. Layout Contest. :arrow: HTML/Overlay Layout Contest. Rules: (Over All)

Post codes at 10:00 PM GMT+8:00 I will close this thread on that time so fix the codes or anything else ok? :ninja:
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Promoter: Ephemeral, admin. Members Who Can Join: Any Rank Has The Eligibility To Join. Types of Contest: :arrow: C.S.S. Layout Contest. :arrow: HTML/Overlay Layout Contest. Rules: (Over All)

so if we cant post our codes our entry will be automatically deleted ? ):
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

That's Life!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: Soorryyy For me!!! Gud Luck to everyone!!! I thought the thread is closed!! It has been extended due to the entries have no codes!! :midfinger: Good Luck!! And Good Nyt!!! Logging out!!!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Topic Closed Check Poll Will Be Posted In June 9 2007.[/b] For those who want to edit their codes just PM me the txt file and name of layout ok? Remember I will accept until Tomorrow. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Promoter: Ephemeral, admin. Members Who Can Join: Any Rank Has The Eligibility To Join. Types of Contest: :arrow: C.S.S. Layout Contest. :arrow: HTML/Overlay Layout Contest. Rules: (Over All)

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:44

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy