• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

Pages: 1234

Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

Oh wow my bestfriend posted an oh wow topic :wow: I was always dreaming of this FriendsterTalk prom lol wth :wasted: I wish it'll come true some day =_=* Hehe try to imagine eu and eur special someone from ftalk dancing in a prom lol wth im dreaming:wasted::wasted::wasted: Ok i really loev this suggestion. We only need sponsors :drool: But teh main problem is my mother. She won't allow me to go somewhere else faraway :ninja: :crybaby:[i] lol i kid' hehe xD[/i]
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

I know, this is a really good idea.. But I don't think it's gonna happen, [i]for now,[/i] ...I mean, where is it gonna be? In the Phil. or US.?? Not everyone here is a FIL. ....Sponsors is another one... But I really hope it'll happen sometime..I'd like to come..
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

wew! nice suggestion! i support this! but i live in Baguio if the reunion is in manila i need to take a bus ride or airplane! no money!
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well.. not all members can come. literally not all could really come. :lol: how bout the reunion will only be for those who are [b]willing AND able to attend[/b] the reunion.
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the question is where would we meet.. thousands of members come from the Philippines :retard: soo, maybe a big conference in ym or something.. lol :lol: i think that's enough,,.. we can like add many people there!!
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah...Good idea, man. But how's it gonna work if some members don't live near in that place?...Like if you're in the Philippines and I'm in America, and you want the reunion to be held in there or something, Do I have to fly a plane for about twenty hours? And if it is held here in America and you want the meeting to be in New York, it'll be about 5 hours for me to fly. But I like this idea anyway...
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree! :thumbsup: to know ftalk members in person.. =) it will be surely fun and exciting! :lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]All we need are sponsors, a proper schedule. and proper time management. Did I forgot to mention sponsors?[/quote] Uhmm.. sponsor? How 'bout the Moderators and sir Admin, hehe..just kidding.. =D, well anyway nice idea! it will be fun! =):thumbsup:
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]yeah...Good idea, man. But how's it gonna work if some members don't live near in that place?...Like if you're in the Philippines and I'm in America, and you want the reunion to be held in there or something, Do I have to fly a plane for about twenty hours? And if it is held here in America and you want the meeting to be in New York, it'll be about 5 hours for me to fly. But I like this idea anyway...[/quote] uhh.. it's up to you whether u want to attend or not. Well, it's by country anyway so u don't have to fly :P
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahah, this is nice :thumbsup::thumbsup:
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like idea.. how about a regional EB :lol

Last edited by marius (2008-09-29 07:39:05)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep.. I think this is kinda a good idea.. but the problem is just we don't live in da same country... sigh.. but anyway,. does anybody here live in the south philly? (US)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

How about, we create a poll? hehehe like for example: for members in [b] Philippines [/b], [quote][b]want some eb? where do you think you can go along to this location?[/b] :arrow: SM Mall of Asia :arrow: SM Fairview :arrow: SM North Edsa :arrow: SM Sucat :arrow: SM San Lazaro :arrow: SM Manila :arrow: SM Valenzuela :arrow: Trinoma :arrow: Divisoria Mall :lol: [i]and so on...[/i][/quote] then, we will see who's vote is much higher. and we can now set a plan or talk for that eb. [i](i hope my english spokening is not bad. hahaha.[/i]) just only my opinion. ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-09-30 23:08:45)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]want some eb? where do you think you can go along to this location? [b]SM Mall of Asia[/b] - near our place [b] SM Fairview[/b] - i know how to go here SM North Edsa [b]SM Sucat[/b] - just a 3-5 minute drive from our house. SM San Lazaro [b]SM Manila[/b] - walking distance from school SM Valenzuela Trinoma [b]Divisoria Mall[/b] - a jeepney away from school[/quote] :arrow: tell me who's game =D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sponsor? ehem dadi [b]ej[/b], ehem. :lol: :lol: ^I'm in if it will be held in SM Fairview this december. nyaha. I dunno how to get in MOA. No chance for me. :lol: If not in SM Fairview, I guess Me and Neex will have our own EB. :lol: :lol: Nice suggestion. :P

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-10-01 11:47:10)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: tell me who's game =D[/quote] nice. ahaha. --- btw, i can go along to all the place i mention above :lol: sorry for the OT =( --------------- do you like my suggestion? hehe. the only problem is the sponsor :lol:

Last edited by dondon (2008-10-01 22:29:44)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]yep.. I think this is kinda a good idea.. but the problem is just we don't live in da same country... sigh.. but anyway,. does anybody here live in the south philly? (US)[/quote] me!!. just in US though :D, I wish could all see together, and all of us is wearing a FriendsterTalk shirt :lol::lol:

Last edited by tap13 (2008-10-01 19:57:47)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the idea sounds fun. unfortunately, i probably won't attend. i live half away around the world. :cry: but i hope everyone else has fun with it :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]tap13[/b] oh yeah? kwel... where do yah live bro? I live at south philly.. u? about the shirt... I don't have any friendstertalk shirt... but I'd like to have one of those.. :D ( is there any friendstertalk shirt in the macy's :rolleyes: )
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:crybaby: what! I'm unable to meet you guys. I live in hawaii. and I don't think anyone in Ftalk lives here. argghh. anyway good luck if ever you guys are going to do it. :wallbash::wallbash: [[[sponsor-sponsor-sponsor]]]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy