• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

Pages: 12344

Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

You mean Eye-Ball? But it will be difficult because not all members stay in one country.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

[quote=eehjhay]You mean Eye-Ball? But it will be difficult because not all members stay in one country.[/quote] not exactly eye-ball but where some members could meet. and since all members aren't in the same country (Like me :crybaby: ) we could have one meeting in places like Philippines for Filipino members, Indonesia for Indonesian members and etc. the meeting places must be in famous places like SM for example :lol: [b]then again, just a suggestion[/b] :)

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-08-24 11:02:44)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha.. No way! I'll be missing a lot of events then?! Im in Sydney. And only one or two members I know here who live in Australia. Hahahaha.. Im kidding. Hmm.. Just take a video on that event ok? So others can be jealous like me on your meet. Hahahaha :lol:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Hahaha.. No way! I'll be missing a lot of events then?! Im in Sydney. And only one or two members I know here who live in Australia. Hahahaha.. Im kidding. Hmm.. Just take a video on that event ok? So others can be jealous like me on your meet. Hahahaha :lol:[/quote] oh yes! there could be one official thread for the meeting (if ever) then we can post the video of the meeting in youtube! eptok+reunion= i am jealous! (i live in Jeddah :crybaby: ) i wont be able to join! but i think the idea is great though. ;) this is just a suggestion... :penguin:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well i really liek this idea but for example im from philippines in mindanao and we will meet in a place in luzon so i have to take a flight in a plane juz to have a reunion?xD well i really really liek this idea but no money...lolz
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sure why not? :lol: All we need are sponsors, a proper schedule. and proper time management. Did I forgot to mention sponsors?
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ohh.I agree with this :D All we need is sponsors lols :thumbsup:
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Woah, great idea. One meeting place for us. But the problem is that not all of us live in teh same country. I just know one ftalk member who lives here in Qatar. Hmm, but for me tis is a great idea. Though some members liek me will miss some reunions, LOL.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=LOUISE.27]But the problem is that not all of us live in teh same country.[/quote] awww.. i live in Jeddah (also wid Uma-chan)... i know, that's the problem.. can someone bring me to the philippines? :lol: wait... how about doing the meeting during summer vacation? that way, moar people would be able to attend the meeting and party hard! =D [quote=MiiMiiNEKoO]Ohh.I agree with this :D All we need is sponsors lols :thumbsup:[/quote] hmm.. sponsors... why wont we fund raise instead? :lol: if ever there is a reunion, please post the vid in youtube! :eh: what about the location? can we do the reunions in different countries since we dont come from the same places? like for us filipinos, we could do it in SM or MOA :lol: the same goes for those in other countries like indonesia, malaysia, etc.

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-08-24 16:36:25)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I agree with Vito Sponsors sponsors Sponsors!!!! =D =D =D[/b] [quote][b]:+:DominiK 521:+: wrote:[/b] hmm.. sponsors... why wont we fund raise instead? :lol:[/quote] [b]Could that be manageable???[/b] [quote]if ever there is a reunion, please post the vid in youtube! :eh:[/quote] [b]I can make one but i have to get the address of my Rockmates I'm all over Manila just me and my Honda =D =D =D[/b] [quote]can we do the reunions in different countries since we dont come from the same places?[/quote] [b]wish someone would be kindly enough to give us round trip tickets :P[/b] [quote]like for us filipinos, we could do it in SM or MOA :lol:[/quote] [b]sounds great sis..But wait till I roam and see all members of Ftalk, if I'd have my Day out..my Producers are killing me...:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

This is a good suggestion. I liek it, haha. :lol: Im very jealous with other forums where they were able to meet each other. So why not? [b]@Kuya Jovito:[/b] Yeah ure right, SPONSORS SPONSORS SPONSORS. :cool:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like this too.. i wonder what is the appearance of friendstertalk members.. but i think it will be a hard-time , collecting and calling members here in friendstertalk (that is only my opinion :D)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: yeah we need 'em sponsors... *ehem* ej *ehem* vitz *ehem* hahaha.. anywoo.. members can still have unofficial meet-ups =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If im not mistaken..this is a suggestion before,anyway..nothing is impossible right? who knows..one day i had a chance to meet admin in person..Ephe,Eejhay,meng,duch.cloud and other moderators in person...:rolleyes: A good suggestion indeed..:thumbsup: i may volunteer as one sponsor...=D

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-08-25 08:42:57)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:redface: oh i love this idea. . soon,i'll be having a chance to meet this person above me. . :wow: oh I can't wait. . :penguin: I wanna meet my bebe gay and xota!! and all ftalkers!! :wow: Nice suggestion! :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: yeah we need 'em sponsors... *ehem* ej *ehem* vitz *ehem* hahaha.. anywoo.. members can still have unofficial meet-ups =)[/quote] Lol ate do you have a cold? :lol: Maybe if I become successful or something. :lol: Sorry poor. :lol:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well.. i know there is a prob about sponsors and so on... but how about only willing/available members will come? it need to be a convenient/famous location that everyone/most people knows.. and instead of using sponsors.. we could use our own pocket money (except for those in other countries [b]CANT[/b] come :crybaby: :wasted: bcuz [b]WE ARE[/b] in other countries :crybaby: ) no one might sponsor us... [b]BUT[/b] if we could use our own pocket money :rolleyes: , we could use it on: 1. getting there 2. partyin' hard bebeh! =D but can sumone [b]AT LEAST[/b] video the meet?! :eh: i guess that's all i can think of right now... ;) this is just a suggestion...

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-08-25 10:16:36)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I cant even sponsor myself to visit phils! Hahaha.. Probably set some date that most members are available to meet at a certain place. I might probably visit Phil next year (maybe january or february) but I am not so sure yet. I hate to persuade my parents though. Hahaha.. They can lend me some money to travel there.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

kewl thread sis!! but i'm the onli member [i think?] hir in hong kong. well anywei, i go to Phils every vacation. :eh: waaaah!! i'll be glad to sponsor! [nyahaha. if u need] but 500 onli. haler!? i'm just 13!! hahah!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:32

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy