• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

Pages: 1234

Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

Argh.Nice idea. But im in Visayas.:lol: Anyways,My mom will allow me but--teh prblem is teh ticket for teh plane ;3
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

wow...FTalk Reunion...? hahaha..nice one...! I'm sure my parents(i hope!!!!!!!!!) will allow me..if i use my own money :crybaby: well..kuya eph was right, we do need sponsors though...but how do we approach our sponsors??? :/ just asking..no need to asnwer it back :)
dice.1
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahahhaa..! i think ur suggestion was totally good.. but i think dat is impossible to do.. bcuz ftalk members ar not living at the same country..
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^thanks...! yah, ur totally right... we do need to find some sponsors(that is [b]IF[/b] we can find) though...it's not fun if only FTalk members from PHL will see each other, or in Indonesia and other parts of the continent(or earth :/ )..we do like to see our FTalk co-members from other countries though =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i would love to meet my co-rockstars members especially to emlodee siga.,my bestflen.,hehe. i wanna meet malaysian and indo friends.,haha~~ =D i wanna meet my love.:wow: :lol: but im in bicol region la~~too far. *sigh* il be busy next year.,hhaha~~so i guess.,good luck to those who are really planning to meet ftalk members.,il just have fun watching the vid y'all. :cool: about sponsors? donations from those bloggers who make money.,haha~~[/b] =D:thumbsup:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-10-21 04:15:25)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]tap13 oh yeah? kwel... where do yah live bro? I live at south philly.. u? about the shirt... I don't have any friendstertalk shirt... but I'd like to have one of those.. :D ( is there any friendstertalk shirt in the macy's :rolleyes: )[/quote] waahh haha too far, i'm in texas =|, haha, just wish that the richest man in the world give us enough money to buy a ticket in a plane and every fstalk members that want to come could go, nd we will be given a fstalk t-shirt with our name on the back of it!! lolz really dream of it.. then we will all meet on one place, where there's so many computers and we'll all go online :lol:. that's probably a lot of money, hahahah wish admin is the reachest person in the world :lol::lol:. nd I really wish to see the member's here :D.
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

u should schedule the reunion in a place and in a tym where majorities have a break... summer? i think?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah yur right.. maybe summer time.. but teh problem is some do not live in phil.. and where can all ftalk members meet ?..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, hopefully next year (October or November 2009) we could have one when your American co-Ftalker visits Phils. :D I know the Rockstars will definitely have to have a "get together". I'd love to meet my co-Rockstars. I've made many good friends in Rockstars, but I also have quite a few outside of the group also.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Well, hopefully next year (October or November 2009) we could have one when your American co-Ftalker visits Phils. :D I know the Rockstars will definitely have to have a "get together". I'd love to meet my co-Rockstars. I've made many good friends in Rockstars, but I also have quite a few outside of the group also.[/quote] im not a rockstar but can i still join?where is the venue?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Of course you could join. Anybody from Ftalk would be welcome. Haha there's no venue yet. It's still a long time away. No real plans at this time.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]^ Of course you could join. Anybody from Ftalk would be welcome. Haha there's no venue yet. It's still a long time away. No real plans at this time.[/quote] thanks for the warm welcome jes. Ok. How can i help w/ the plans?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Well, hopefully next year (October or November 2009) we could have one when your American co-Ftalker visits Phils. :D I know the Rockstars will definitely have to have a "get together". I'd love to meet my co-Rockstars. I've made many good friends in Rockstars, but I also have quite a few outside of the group also.[/quote] hahha nice!!, well First i'll go to ur house and meet u there with other rockstar member ly sis julie, nd other then we go to phil!! :lol:
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] this is a great idea but for me ,i can't go to eye ball or something like this! =| I'm just 13 neeh . [/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

this is a great idea hehehe! Sponsor Sponsor :D :thumbsup:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

that would be great guys...! but unfortunately if it's possible that FTalk members will have a kinda reunion or something, i'm gonna miss it...! :crybaby: i think i'm only the one living in Guangzhou, China here? and infact [b]i don't have much Yuan to pay the travel expenses[/b], haha ^^
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woah! this really a great idea you know. Eye ball! Ftalkers going to meet each other in person! Well we have to consider things first before making such move. We'll need funds, lots of it. Also is that some may not be able to come since we all live in different places. But still this would become a great hit if it comes true. I live in phils. in mindanao but I'll surely find a way how to go to the venue... If its the last thing or two.
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Surely Impossible!... But then for those stays in One Country Like Philippines.... MAybe its possible But there should be a leader who will set the Place and organized the scheds...=)
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]Nice Idea but still a problem coz we don't live in the same country[/align]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.., nice idea.., but the problem is the venue..hah juz inform me if a reunion will happen..haha..^_^>, love it.. I'll come..haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:18

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy