• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

Pages: 11234

Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

leviel
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

why dont we just meet in Pacific Ocean or Indian Ocean =) atleast you dont need sponsor you just have to swim no need for airplane :D ---- i agree , now that i know many people that are registered here in ftalk that are here in qatar :eh:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

waAaAaHh.. Its okie for me if the reunion will be here in Philippines.. :D:thumbsup:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]nice suggestion[/b]:thumbsup: [b]since there are so many ppl in fstalk i want to meet especially from indonesia[/b]:wow: [b]but it all back into the [u]sponsor[/u][/b] =D=D
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]ure why not? :lol: All we need are sponsors, a proper schedule. and proper time management. Did I forgot to mention sponsors?[/quote] Sir Ephem's right! That would be great but all we need are sponsors, we need flight sponsors, hotel sponsors, meeting place sponsors ans a lot more! That would be so hard. But I hope to see you guys in real life
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's bias to those who are not in the phil :)
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why not try regional EB's...???like for example ftalkers like me who lives in Rizal can have an EB with other nearby provinces(like in Ephe's place which is Lucena City,Quezon) and other provinces who are almost close to NCR(Metro Manila)...same goes with other parts of the philippines...by meeting in a certain place in which they think is reachable for them...and less expenses be made by each of us... for ftalkers who are in other countries, why not while we're having a certain EB in one place, we'll them be patched up via internet(we do this in our church often) to be albe to keep in touch with them despite of being very far away =) well..just an opinion...=)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't think that the money or sponsor issue will be a prob... just like the one here said in previous page, maybe we can use our own resources, for instance depositing a hundred peso for a registration/attendance fee. and the deposit slip will serve as the entrance/registration stab of that person that will attend that certain event. maybe all we need is faith, trust and pixie dust =D just to reach out to those who are far... just kidding... we need someone or some people who are willing to organize the event... someone trustworthy im just comparing a reunion of high school i heard from my friend in college had attended, they pledge a small amount for their reunion. so i can say that if we are really willing to make this happen, money will not be a big issue after all.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, you can trash this if you want, and i dont know if this was already suggested. [b]To all, sorry.[/b] Could us FriendsterTalk members have a reunion or a meeting? im just suggesting ok. :|

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:10

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy