• ARCHIVES 
  • » for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

Pages: 12344

for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

deztiny
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

Last edited by deztiny (2008-08-27 08:48:11)

strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

maybe both GS and HS!! woohooo.. :D
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

i like highschool cause its fun
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

whee! i think i like elementary d best. coz tasks n homeworks aren't as much as high school or college, i think. =)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

maybe highschool..(for now!) coz im still starting my college life..:)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]i dunno coz` im just a highscool dats `why i dnt know the life of a college student =| ~~ [/b][/color]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love the high school life.. becoz i'm still in hayskul layp, but i think college is cool..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

highschool and college days are the most enjoyable for me
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i like high school! :P
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

gradeschool and highschool. but highschool is the most enjoyable for me. bcuz you're classmates are already mature. unlike in gradeschool, you have to adjust first because of you're, errr, let's say, 'immature' classmate. who thinks like a child. get what i mean.? lolx.
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.high scul!!! =) =|
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me its HIGHSCHOOL:D
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhhm. maybe hayskul. ;)
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

highschool life is really the best!!!! :thumbsup:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:lol:of course Higschool, i have lots of friends that I have when i came in highschool life... and its the easiest lessons that i'd learned:rolleyes:[/align]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think its high school.. well we'll see it if i'm in college.. but for now, high school is the best..
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

higschool's is the best :D soo many thing you would experience
_hOnNeY-cHaN_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]no doubt about it... i like high school! wish that highschool will be six years... like in other country...[/align]
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think its highschool... for now...=)
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Highschool for me^^ because we r like playing when we r in elementary^:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:30

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy