• ARCHIVES 
  • » for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

Pages: 1234

for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

killxromance
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

i think is High School Life.. but College is Cool :lol: ______________________________ [align=right][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/ftalk.png[/img][/align] [spoiler][align=center][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/joven-2.gif[/img][/align][/spoiler]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

hiskul life is the best!!!:lol:
chia_cxi_le
» n00b
1969-12-31

high school for me :D :arrow:less responsibility than in college :arrow:and more freedom than in elementary am i right? :D:D:D
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

highschool. coz. its fun. :)
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

highschool dude .. i luv it .. :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm actually thinking of elementary because it's the time you'll get to have your first friends but high school is more enjoyable because the minds of high school students are already matured(well,quite) and can discuss anything like forums,internet,animes,etc. with more knowledge and,,i dunno,it's just enjoyable :lol:
lhadiie.ghe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

HS Lyf .. im at HS right now and enjoying it ! :D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

highschool for me..i realized who are the people youre going to cherish for the rest of your life..=)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

high school is fun!...:D:D:D:thumbsup:
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Highschool rules. It's where I've experience all of my firsts. I totally loev my HS life.[/b]
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:penguin:[b]HIGHSCHOOL.. its where my competitive spirit woke up.. LOL.. i joined a lot of competitions.. gained a lot of friends and experiences..[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

high school is the best, I miss high school,All my(barkadaz are there) friends are there, I all miss them!!!:crybaby: ,because I'm 8th grader right now, and I hate it!!!
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Highschool. Still in it. 3rd year. And I love every single moment of being in High School.
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think theres a thread like this already....
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think most of us loves highscool.. :D bec its the most enjoyable. isnt it? many experiences and memories.
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

HIGH SCHOOL!! yes!. most enjoyable life in schooL!! your free to do what you want!. :D iL be missing my hs life.
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im still in highschool and so far it's the best!
vlad
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]grade school and high school...hehe!!^^[/b]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

high school and grade school..
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]COLLEGE! [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:42

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy