• ARCHIVES 
  • » for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

Pages: 1234

for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

[b] highschool! :) intrams ü & friends [/b]

Last edited by unicaijah (2008-11-15 22:55:12)

gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

Well, they're all enjoyable but high school's the MOST enjoyable stage. =)
yourgalsoulm8
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me its highschool. =D all the most important moents in your life happened during our highschool years. :rolleyes: 1st love, our 1st dance in the js prom. haiiz. if only i can be a highschool student again. :crybaby:
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Sorry... im still Jr.High School so i cant vote in that poll [/b][/align]
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.. i love hs lyp]] ..the bonding w friends hnging out w them,,singing,,dancing,, w/ each other,,chating,,etc.. i love hs lyp..
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#DB2645]gradeschool and HS for me.. real lyf starts wen we're college anyway..^_^[/color]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I may be in 1st YR HS but I already experienced loads of FUN which I know will continue until 4th yr and so on. So, Highschool for me!
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Highschool for me :D becaus i'll be 6th year in HS (3rd year JHS and 3rd year SHS)
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

il go for highschool. though college is enjoyable too but the span of time to be with ur friends in college is kinda shortie. literally speaking. and wait, HS = not that much of pressure. :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im still in highschool~!!...
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

high school fer mee. ahaha!:lol::lol:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love highschool life... :thumbsup:
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Highschool., Its where you'll have some of your 'firsts' and meet your true friends experience and enjoy being a student. and learn to be ready =)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]For me is high school..=D coz all my friends is more crazy at high school..=D[/align]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think it's high school although i haven't experienced college life yet.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]All of dem 4 me. :thumbsup: [/b]
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

fro me.. its [b]HIGHSCHOOL[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hai skul... luv it xoo matz..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

grade 9 / 3rd year hs :D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]highschool[/b] for the most enjoyable.. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy