• ARCHIVES 
  • » for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

Pages: 11234

for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

Highschool life is like where everything begin
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

HS -- I wanna be a FreshMan. :lol:
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

college is the best ever. im enjoying my freshman year now so i think itll be more excitin for the next commin years. well you have to hangout late at night, have a party you can do anything without getting scolded. :lol:
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the best is High School =D:thumbsup:
switcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

:):):| i go 4 collegè lyf coz i have freèdom..own house,tym,m0ney..i manage myself..freely.!nd my frendz c0me 2 my house olweiz gmk! Saya diba? Hapi holiday.!
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

high school. hahah.:P
aicullen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699][b]definitely highschool[/b][/color]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

highschool for me because i hated elem... and i haven't been in college yet :D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]highschool[/b] because im in my HS lofe. heehee.:D
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] high school.. because it is where we experience many "firsts" [/b]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

highschool... even though the subjects are harder...
keezeh16
» n00b
1969-12-31

[scroll]college, time when i discover that I'm a heavy drinker[/scroll] =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for you? what do you like the most and why? for me highschool bec i knew many things and had many xperiences..

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:00

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy