• ARCHIVES 
  • » In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

Pages: 12344

In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to concerns: [li]Spams (Unnecessary posts and topics)[/li] [li]Old and outdated topics[/li] [li]Topics posted in an appropriate sections[/li] [li]Dealing with pending reports[/li] [li]Hunting members who violate rules involving spams, flames, offensive materials on their avatar and signature, and many more.[/li] We can have as much benefit as it could give such as giving us some ideas on what subforums to add in a particular section, giving definition in each section (or showing the real purpose of each sections), and many more. We appreciate members who will participate in this clean-up. Members can help us by sending reports if they see any members breaking the forum rules, by avoiding posting unnecessary posts, and giving suggestions and feedback to make the forum more organized. Thank you very much. Best Regards, FriendsterTalk Moderators

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-27 23:19:07)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

I think this'll be good. The forum needs cleaning up I guess, spams are everywhere. :/
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

yup too many games. like the guess guess guess game. all those thing are same. I hope I can help to hunt members. :D
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

HAHA...ahw'2 this is good.. but i'll be missing ftalk!..huhu..ahahaha...this is also my hobby! but still i like this!.. spams are everywhere!
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow..gud idea aheckzz..=)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice idea :D good luck to all mods :D are these include to request thread at graphics section and guessin game :lol: ?? goodluck :wow: for hunting that spamm and spammer =D
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank you sir! well, eptok really does need a major cleanup :rolleyes: but what will we [b]'clean up'[/b] in particular? :rolleyes:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]We appreciate members who will participate in this clean-up. Members can help us by sending reports if they see any members breaking the forum rules, by avoiding posting unnecessary posts, and giving suggestions and feedback to make the forum more organized.[/quote] Count me in on this, Eehjhay :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wipe out of mess here is a good idea:) Good Lucky:)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

0h. This is nice. I've seen many outdated topics. 0kay. Time to do some post reporting XD
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]~~ this idea is so nice.. :thumbsup: [/b][/color]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks eehjhay and mods this will be a great help :thumbsup: I will help with the reporting for sure =)
banoCore
» n00b
1969-12-31

nc gud ideas =)
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^nice idea... yah so many spams here... count on me...ill try to help yah modz...:thumbsup:;)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good idea... many are violating the rules=)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yay...sept 6..... cant wait muahaha =D :P [quote=bobcbar]Thanks eehjhay and mods this will be a great help :thumbsup: I will help with the reporting for sure[/quote] wee thnx sir bob... thats really helpful.. ;) hope others will report... also... :/ :P

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-29 19:35:40)

xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

great... ftalk needs a major clean up ... :eh:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its a good idea :idea: so spam and off topics will be gone :D major clean up :thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this is nyc.. go kuyah eejhay!., hunt them all. lolx.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Count my previous reports:) I will help undisputedly little by little:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:00

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy