• ARCHIVES 
  • » In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

Pages: 1234

In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

wooot~ Graphic Section is Already Clean LOLengs and i noticed some of the Section are really neat thanks for the Mods we know this is an extra effort on u guys :thumbsup:
ajchichi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

At Last a clean-up good for us newbies, because we are confused on the threads :o too many! and to much unecessary post :D :arrow: ftalk :thumbsup:
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that's very nice.. :thumbsup: topic is a topic.. :D hunting time..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mapee]............ nice one!!... ..... :thumbsup: =)[/quote] Okay. what i remember before our internet got broken again is i reported this one. i even remember i gave a reason why i reported it. was that ignored? [quote=ReverzerO]If for instance Ftalk will be under maintenace, on what way a member will help aside from reporting?![/quote] You may report before the day of the major clean-up, right?

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-09-05 09:11:36)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ To whom do we report?! Any moderators!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@aRies04991 I can't see your report anymore. I mean [i]natambakan na[/i] of all those zapped reports. I didn't had the chance to see that report though. Hmm.. :/ -- Anyway I will start cleaning after 5 minutes. Hahaha.. I am 2 hours advance since I live in Sydney. :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Okay. maybe i wasn't able to finish sending that report after all because of our connection. :wallbash: thanks btw, and sorry

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-09-05 10:55:48)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ That's alright :D -- Sections I cleaned so far: > News and Announcements > Friendster Underground > Contests and Events > Friendster Graphics (with the help of ays and tina) 13 sections(and subforums) more. Hahaha..
eMoTaLk
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I hope I can help to hunt members.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

0h wow.Ftalk's really organized and clean now. It's nice those request threads(even mine) are closed. =D good job,mods...we appreciated your efforts~ =):thumbsup:
Pix
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Clean up[/b] those useless topics and Archive.. :D
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Really nice idea, keep it organize!
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think you should start at the CSS forum.. it's realyy crowded.. :ninja:
x_hersheys_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow!! that's cool.. I will hunt for those spammers and double posters!! this is a good idea of the mods!! :D
Plastic
» n00b
1969-12-31

Please, get rid of those useless topics and please delete those useless replies. =|:thumbsup:
ajhay12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can i report threads that have no posts?
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm gonna hunt members right now. yay! ready set go!
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill help you guys.. ill report spammers and topics that are solved.
Chobit
» n00b
1969-12-31

Clean up the CSS section, what a big commotion!
Dustbunny
» n00b
1969-12-31

That is a great idea sir moderator!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:24

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy