• ARCHIVES 
  • » In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

Pages: 1234

In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

good idea! I like it! I agree with you! :D :) =) :eh: :P :thumbsup: :exclaim:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

A MAJOR clean-up? at last. i hope i am still a mod so that i can maximize my participation. hakhak. but of course i'll be glad to help. anyway, i have a question here. since ftalk will have that clean-up this coming saturday, will the site be under maintenance or not? --- btw. about my reports. please pm me some of your concerns about the reports i gave and will give (like what ate weng did before). sorry if i'm kinda demanding. i just want to clear things out since i'm starting to feel that some of my reports esp before were being ignored. thanks anyway.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-08-31 06:55:31)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this i a nice idea. we can help to avoid violators. and i think just take a focus on layout threads. there are many violator them knowing they cant be seen. :) try to check it.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@aRies04991 sure dude. :D don't worry. @shinaske no worries :D most of the moderators are very excited on this. hahaha =D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sir, tomorrow is the day 1st september to clean up graphic sec from all req thread .. =D Finally!
mapee
» n00b
1969-12-31

............ nice one!!... ..... :thumbsup: =)
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

good idea woof them ass spam up
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=freddy021]:penguin::smoke:[/quote] wat the,...ur messsin' the topic... spammers dont belong here...:angry: pls avoid that...:thumbsdown::disgust:
xesz_92
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: this will be nice...i think friendstertalk really needs a clean-up... i support you for doin' this...=)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

iahhay :lol: i agree with thiz... :D go..cleaning go... :penguin:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm cleaning the Graphics Section now. Again, ALL REQUEST THREADS WILL BE CLOSED. Lols. v v v v v v read my sig for moar info. HAHA.
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

i agree ftalk really need a clean up.. there are old topic that are useless and needs to be deleted..
toybox
» n00b
1969-12-31

Start CRACK DOWN :) Cheerz
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to concerns: • Spams (Unnecessary posts and topics) • Old and outdated topics • Topics posted in an appropriate sections • Dealing with pending reports • Hunting members who violate rules involving spams, flames, offensive materials on their avatar and signature, and many more.[/quote] huhu that good idea eehhay :D:thumbsup: now fstalk wanna clean up.. hope after this i not see spam... good luck for you eehhaj...
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]anyway, i have a question here. since ftalk will have that clean-up this coming saturday, will the site be under maintenance or not?[/quote] i agree wit you aRies04991.. i want to know too. For eehjhay.. good job.. i think it is the best way to make fs talk fastest to loading.. becoz, so far what i know..when i want post something, it take time to load.. im so frust about this.. if September 6, 2008 cleaning is done.. i think fs talk will fastest to load =) :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

If for instance Ftalk will be under maintenace, on what way a member will help aside from reporting?!
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ammar1408]aRies04991 wrote: anyway, i have a question here. since ftalk will have that clean-up this coming saturday, will the site be under maintenance or not? i agree wit you aRies04991.. i want to know too. For eehjhay.. good job.. i think it is the best way to make fs talk fastest to loading.. becoz, so far what i know..when i want post something, it take time to load.. im so frust about this.. if September 6, 2008 cleaning is done.. i think fs talk will fastest to load[/quote] i think the site not under maintenance.. just lock and delete... its up to admin..
Rubber
» n00b
1969-12-31

That might work, I guess that's a great idea?
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nyc.. gud one =) :thumbsup: i agree to that... so that it will be easy browsing topics here... :lol:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this is nice. keep it up! :thumbsup: :D:penguin::D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:30

[ 10 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy