• ARCHIVES 
  • » In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

Pages: 11234

In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

This is a great idea. The really old posts have been bothering me lately, too.
iMeme
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

One thing that bothers me alot are those useless topics/replies.
Pyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

This forum really needs a clean up, spams are everywhere now.
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]yup too many games. like the guess guess guess game. all those thing are same. I hope I can help to hunt members.[/quote] [color=#FF66cc] I agree with you rockmate, for me they don't make sense at all.[/color] @topic: [color=#FF66cc]I definitely like the idea.[/color]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thank you for the infos...
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]nice one!...:D:thumbsup:[/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Capoeira]maksunya apaan neeh,ga nyambung gua[/quote] Please read the rules english is required except in regional threads =)
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

this is the best.. no SPAMS.. eventually everything should really be cleaned.. and I suggest that you will ban members who do not follow the FRIENDSTERTALK RULES.. I know you can do it moderators ^_^
Suzarin
» n00b
1969-12-31

It says your starting on 9/06/08, I guess your finish now?
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]yeah~! go clean them up mods~! *spams are sooooo everywhere* =) good luck cleaning them up~! :D[/quote] [/align]
Stardusters
» n00b
1969-12-31

Telling what to remove might help..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I was predominantly inactive during this time period, but I noticed to cleaner, more organized forum when I returned to active status again. Good job to the Mods for this effort. :thumbsup: Much nicer and organized now.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes this major clean up is finished but our duties and reponsibilities doesnt stop there everyday we clean this forum.. coz of the reports we received everyday..
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice idea.. ^^ hunt them all wahahha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In this coming weekend September 6, 2008, we will have the first (I guess?) FriendsterTalk Forum Major Clean-Up. We will try to make the forum clean and more organized. Some issues will be taken to c

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:41

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy